Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Sure hope so or that enrollment will continue its free fall off a cliff.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Sure hope so or that enrollment will continue its free fall off a cliff.
        Enrollment's most likely going to continue to drop. High school class sizes are mostly dropping. Since we're in an unofficial recession, there's a chance that grad enrollment sees a boost while undergrad drops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Enrollment's most likely going to continue to drop. High school class sizes are mostly dropping. Since we're in an unofficial recession, there's a chance that grad enrollment sees a boost while undergrad drops.
          I'm talking about kids we already have. Many stayed for this year remotely. I don't think they would again next year.

We retained many of our athletes despite not playing. That's not going to happen twice.

Comment

I'm talking about kids we already have. Many stayed for this year remotely. I don't think they would again next year.

We retained many of our athletes despite not playing. That's not going to happen twice.
            Yeah who knows. You're right though - I don't know how much longer these kids will want to do online classes if there are schools openly advertising in person. I was talking with some former students at RMU - which is mostly in person - and they said its like staying over break but with a lot more people, nothing going on so its relatively boring.

All these PASSHE plans do hinge on things continuing to improve. If these new strains prove to be resistant to the vaccine we're in real trouble. People will lose their minds.

Comment

• I have had both of my vaccine shots, and I am ready to return to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post
                I have had both of my vaccine shots, and I am ready to return to school.
                Do you have any playing eligibility left?

Comment

Do you have any playing eligibility left?
                  I was a college student for 10 years, so I don;t know. I am in the transfer portal.

Comment

I was a college student for 10 years, so I don;t know. I am in the transfer portal.
                    It's the place to be.

Comment

Congratulations. I hope to be able to say the same thing soon.

They say it takes 2 weeks to reach full strength, though.

Comment

• The men's basketball Spring exhibition tour starts next week. The Hawks will play at Gannon on March 4. This is the first of several games in March and April.

Gannon played a regular season (and is still playing). So, I'm not sure if they (GU) are counting this as a real game or a glorified scrimmage.

No word on the ladies yet.

Comment

• Seeing lots of pics on Twitter from IUP's southern golf trip.

Those guys have it made.

Comment

Seeing lots of pics on Twitter from IUP's southern golf trip.

Those guys have it made.
                            Warm weather and they are good. Can't go wrong!

Comment

You must live in Montour County...number one in per capita vaccinations in PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Irv Charles is still the wild card. No mention of him anywhere. I'm assuming he's gone.
                                Irv in the mix that's for sure.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X