Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I just saw it online......wow....
    I wouldn't take a kid to a Yinzer game for a million dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Anyone else see the Key & Peele sketch where Keegan keeps getting punched out because his girl (Jordan) has a big mouth?

This was that. A tense ride home, that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Anyone else see the Key & Peele sketch where Keegan keeps getting punched out because his girl (Jordan) has a big mouth?

Nobody knows what was happening that lead to that. All anyone saw was her slap him and then he throwing hay makers. BUT... what really happened that lead to all that will remain a mystery.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

The guy looked like a hero to me. He took the punches that were initially thrown at the female. She, in turn, protected him from additional punches that could have killed him since he was already knocked out. They probably went home for a romantic evening.

Comment

• All seriousness on the matter that was Exhibit A why I don't like major D1 or NFL games. I used to attend many. That crap (perhaps not that extreme) happens every weekend. Phone videos just capture it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Nobody knows what was happening that lead to that. All anyone saw was her slap him and then he throwing hay makers. BUT... what really happened that lead to all that will remain a mystery.
              You be careful at the Jake Paul fight next weekend.

Comment

I rather attend a Steelers or Eagles home game (and I have attended a few) over a Ravens game....and I live here in Maryland. Perhaps this activity is at most pro games.

Comment

• How's the camp battles going?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I rather attend a Steelers or Eagles home game (and I have attended a few) over a Ravens game....and I live here in Maryland. Perhaps this activity is at most pro games.
                    Baltimore is a great city during the day. Say a prayer at night. Lol. Dramatic change.

Scariest part of any Ravens game (as I'm sure you know) is getting back to the car afterward.

All honesty, I think Bmore is one of the scariest cities in the country after dark.

Comment

• Matt Burglund - Thanks for the OL article (https://www.indianagazette.com/sport...f3e3743ba.html ), because I was worried about this group. However, it appears they just might be the best shape out of all the units.

Comment

Baltimore is a great city during the day. Say a prayer at night. Lol. Dramatic change.

Scariest part of any Ravens game (as I'm sure you know) is getting back to the car afterward.

All honesty, I think Bmore is one of the scariest cities in the country after dark.
                        While most major cities has it "pockets", I have to agree it is rough at night in Baltimore.

The Ravens fan base...SMH....if you are not a Ravens fan, I would NEVER suggest you attend their games....and I will leave it at that.

Comment

Well, IUP was back to being IUP last night. Campus area was nuts. Didn't see any masks. This may get ugly.

Comment

Good Lord anybody see the fight in the bleachers at Heinz Field last night?

Comment

Good Lord anybody see the fight in the bleachers at Heinz Field last night?

Comment

All seriousness on the matter that was Exhibit A why I don't like major D1 or NFL games. I used to attend many. That crap (perhaps not that extreme) happens every weekend. Phone videos just capture it now.
                                I haven't been to an FBS in years and even then the last one was a MAC game. I used to sit in the student section at Penn State games back when the public could get away with using student tickets. Never had a problem that I can recall other than some drunk & loud students.

I don't think I've ever had a good experience at an NFL game. I have two vivid memories from when I was much younger: going to a Steelers game at Three Rivers and on the walk up to our seat seeing a guy passed out covered in his puke, then in college going to a Steelers game in Buffalo and drunk guys trying to pick a fight while we're at the urinals. NFL games are a weird mix of generally respectable season ticket holders and people who get drunk at every event they attend. Pre-season games aren't popular with the Steelers season ticket crowd so you get more of the drunk crowd.

Unfortunately I don't think anything about that fight is reflective of Pittsburgh or Steelers fans because there's a video like that every weekend from an NFL game. I think its reflective of who goes to games and how they approach their experience. One gripe I have about Heinz Field is the lack of crowd control at any event. Walking to my seat I see dozens of uniformed police officers but you never see them anywhere near the crowd they need to control. Always working the door for VIP areas: corporate boxes and locker rooms.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X