Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And alcohol.

Comment

• He lives in Indiana and knows a lot more that goes on than you do from your Trumpanzee Trailer Park in Flori-duh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Have enjoyed the classy IUP fans on this site, especially over on the basketball board. It's always embarrassing to have a troll "fan" invade your site, especially when they can't write a coherent sentence in English.
        It makes me wonder if they are really Slimey Pebble fans in disguise starting ****....but it looks like one person with two multiple personalities/screen names.
        Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2021, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Harry Football dressed yesterday.

What should IUP do at Meryhurst? Does Harry get a start? Split? Stay with Javon?

Comment

• Go **** yourself.

You are a ****stain on this forum.

Meet you outside? LMAO. You are probably another right wing internet tough guy, who weighs 500 pounds, rides a cart about WalMart and has raging Type 2 Diebeetus.

Look at how many posts I've made...I've been on here for years. I donate to help keep it running. You are nothing. I'm the forum OG. Now go away.

Comment

• First of all...I don't live in The Yinzerlands. Don't you live in The People's Banana Republic of Flori-duh under the leadership of Chairman Meathead Deathsentence? Aren't you going home to the trailer park alongside Flori-duh Man?

Also...why do you have two screen names? IUP FLA 12 = Big Hawk 15.

You obviously don't know **** about foosball because you claimed IUP would roll and I pretty much was nervous they get stomped because they barely got past Kutztown...so I never admit I am a genius with the X and O...I give good observations over trends and things like that and the trends were all against IUP. Sorry. I picked them because I never pick against IUP even if I know they might lose.

However the fact remains that Tort is only 3-3 overall vs Mon Valley U and Slimey Pebble. He lost a National Semi Final game at home...he was down his best player on defense...but how do you let a team from Flori-duh playing in the cold get up 21-0 on you? Then there was the shameful home game against Shippensburg...a team that hadn't beaten IUP since Old Turd Reagan could still tell who he was when looking in a mirror...where his whole team just quit that day. Seems like a recurring problem. We get good results but we are not dominant. Until we own the West every year like Frank did...I don't want to hear the win percentage. I want total domination. I want blow out wins. I want IUP to snap the other team's neck by halftime. Like it used to be.

Now please take all of your multiple personalities and go away.
              Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Harry Football dressed yesterday.

What should IUP do at Meryhurst? Does Harry get a start? Split? Stay with Javon?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Harry Football dressed yesterday.

Why not start him. See what he can do.

Comment

• He probably hadn't practiced in a week so it was probably not a good idea then...but I do say let him play now....and get him vaccinated in 90 days.
                    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2021, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Go **** yourself.

You are a ****stain on this forum.

Meet you outside? LMAO. You are probably another right wing internet tough guy, who weighs 500 pounds, rides a cart about WalMart and has raging Type 2 Diebeetus.

Look at how many posts I've made...I've been on here for years. I donate to help keep it running. You are nothing. I'm the forum OG. Now go away.

Comment

Why not start him. See what he can do.
                        I would start him as soon as he's ready. Obviously, you have a transition to make. Who will run the first team offense in practice this week?

Comment

• I'd start Harry this week. They have to see what he has in game action. His big arm may really open up the offensive play calling.

Comment

• You call everyone a clown and you never met any of them in person. Aren't you supposed to be on a plane to Flori-duh with your other personality today?

How many of your personalities do I have to tell that I don't live in The Yinzerlands. But you go to the Park and Eat and be a big tough guy outside...

Comment

He lives in Indiana and knows a lot more that goes on than you do from your Trumpanzee Trailer Park in Flori-duh...

Comment

You call everyone a clown and you never met any of them in person. Aren't you supposed to be on a plane to Flori-duh with your other personality today?

How many of your personalities do I have to tell that I don't live in The Yinzerlands. But you go to the Park and Eat and be a big tough guy outside...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X