Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Clarion Trustee called in for it also.

Comment

• Sometimes when a BOG member asks a question that may be viewed as negative against the plan...Shapira jumps in and answers too I noticed.

But, there are some BOG (particularly the politicians) that are asking questions about concerns. (Mostly about local communities).

Comment

• They had about 5 Presidents read statements in favor of the consolidation. They've also painted a picture that delaying this further will hurt other non-Triad schools.

Open discussion now.

Interestingly, I feel like the Students may actually be for this more than I thought. I feel like some of the politicians may not be.

I still think it passes. It may pass unanimously.

Comment

• Well in the Open Comments...pretty clear that atleast 2 of the student governors are on board. One said that 'There should be joy in this'.

Comment

• Pretty clear that many BOG members feel they are doing something really historic and changing.

Comment

• All 3 student governors are for it. They're excited about it.

Comment

• So there you have it...something with overwhelming public comments against...has PASSED UNANIMOUSLY.
                Last edited by complaint_hopeful; 07-14-2021, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Hannah and Dale named Interim Presidents at their Triad.

Comment

• Dan Greenstein
                    @dan_greenstein1m
                    Humbled by opportunity to work with colleagues across
                    @statesystem
                    re-imagining PA's public #highered for students now and into future. Appreciate hard work of 1k people in our planning, and thoughtful comments from so many whose passion I share for our mission. Onward.

Comment

• Originally posted by complaint_hopeful View Post
                      So there you have it...something with overwhelming public comments against...has PASSED UNANIMOUSLY.
                      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Comment

• They kept saying - Focus on the what not the how.

Well, the how is pretty important with this timeframe.

Comment

• Titanic

Violin Player

Inevitable

Comment

• I'm not a career academic. I work in the business world.

Question I have is who in the freak is going to want to go to an online triad or an on-campus triad (which will soon feel like PSU-BFE)?

SRU and IUP are going to blow up in the West. The rest .... yikes. Walk the plank.

This all seems like a smoke show so in 4 years they can say at least they tried.

Comment

• Boooooooooooo! Not a fan of this at all.

The solution was to divert state funding from the state relateds.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X