Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

You don't have a clue! Quit making stuff up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

You don't have a clue! Quit making stuff up!!!
      Haha. "If I didn't see it on TikTok than it isn't true!"

Comment

SRU roster: https://rockathletics.com/sports/football/roster

Former Bloom kicker Kyle Butts at his fourth school, this time graduate school.

Edinboro roster: https://gofightingscots.com/sports/football/roster
        Last edited by Bart; 08-09-2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
          SRU roster: https://rockathletics.com/sports/football/roster

Former Bloom kicker Kyle Butts at his fourth school, this time graduate school.

Edinboro roster: https://gofightingscots.com/sports/football/roster
          Rock has 18 DBs, 18 WR, and 8 QB

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Rock has 18 DBs, 18 WR, and 8 QB
            2 guys for all name team- Munchie & Izzy

Comment

It's been a long 2 years...cannot wait for 9/2 to get this thing rolling. Here's my shot at this

1. IUP - they better be after all the BS this offseason, tough start for them and keep your eyes on that trip to Clarion on ALF weekend
              2. SRU
              3. Clarion - dark horse here, going to surprise a lot of people
              4. Cal - think they take another step back, Clarion finally snaps their losing streak here, things turned quickly after the miracle at memorial back in 04'
              5. Gannon - think they offense struggles but they'll be ok on defense
              6. Boro
              7. Hurst
              8. Seton Hill

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                It's been a long 2 years...cannot wait for 9/2 to get this thing rolling. Here's my shot at this

1. IUP - they better be after all the BS this offseason, tough start for them and keep your eyes on that trip to Clarion on ALF weekend
                2. SRU
                3. Clarion - dark horse here, going to surprise a lot of people
                4. Cal - think they take another step back, Clarion finally snaps their losing streak here, things turned quickly after the miracle at memorial back in 04'
                5. Gannon - think they offense struggles but they'll be ok on defense
                6. Boro
                7. Hurst
                8. Seton Hill

I took note of that ALF trip for IUP. Worst weekend all season you can play up there.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I took note of that ALF trip for IUP. Worst weekend all season you can play up there.
                  I think Homecoming games will be raucous everywhere. Something people sometimes take for granted until it has to take a year off. A lot of schools are already overwhelmed with interest in Homecoming participation from alumni & community.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I think Homecoming games will be raucous everywhere. Something people sometimes take for granted until it has to take a year off. A lot of schools are already overwhelmed with interest in Homecoming participation from alumni & community.
                    I guess what I meant is typically when IUP plays up there the crowd is about half and half. Sometimes we even have more there.

ALF, football aside, is a great weekend. Most of my high school friends went to Clarion so I have attended many ALF weekends. Gotta get to the Loomis early. Nothing beat Eddie Dogs at 2am.

That's why I call the trip to Greensburg a de-facto extra home game. IUP will have 5-6 fans there for every (1) SH fan.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think the last 2 or 3 games that IUP has come to Clarion the game has been decided by 6 points or less...some of those years with Clarion not having much to offer. Their offense is loaded this year, including up front, they'll be a problem. looking forward to it.

Loomis unofficially will be open at 7AM....incase your doing some planning lol

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The unvaccinated, or people who have not received even one dose of a vaccine, currently total about 5.6 billion of the ~8 billion human beings on earth. That's a lot of people to be mad at.
                        I'm fine with being mad at that many people, especially in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I'm fine with being mad at that many people, especially in this case.
                          I understand but, as you know, most of those 5.6 billion don't have a choice. Unfortunately, they can't just drive over to Walgreens and get it.

Comment

I think the last 2 or 3 games that IUP has come to Clarion the game has been decided by 6 points or less...some of those years with Clarion not having much to offer. Their offense is loaded this year, including up front, they'll be a problem. looking forward to it.

I forgot all about RB Mylique McGriff . Hope he can stay healthy for one full year.

Comment

There have been some close ones but IUP's last visit was ugly ... something like 56-14. That was the 2019 game.

McGriff is a beast when healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I understand but, as you know, most of those 5.6 billion don't have a choice. Unfortunately, they can't just drive over to Walgreens and get it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X