Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Awful to watch. First guy gets knocked out and slides down steps face first. Second gets knocked out has his head stomped on.

Sad thing is these are grown-a$$ adults in almost all these stadium brawls.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Awful to watch. First guy gets knocked out and slides down steps face first. Second gets knocked out has his head stomped on.

Sad thing is these are grown-a$$ adults in almost all these stadium brawls.
        I have yet to see one that aren't all adults. And in several older adults - age 50+. WTF

Comment

The USFL is being rebooted for the spring!

Eight teams in two divisions.

The Philadelphia Stars are back! Yinzerburgh gets its Maulers back and joining them in the North Division will be the rebooted Meatchicken Panthers and the New Jersey Generals.

The four rebooted teams in the South Division are the Birmingham Stallions, the Houston Gamblers, the New Orleans Breakers and the Tampa Bay Bandits.

Comment

Pitt games are not much better unless your horse can get you tickets to sit in the parent's section. Although no fighting, the Clemson game was the worse game day experience in the stands bar none. The people sitting around us were not interested in the game. It was constant up and down, craning of the neck to look around the constant flow of people going for nachos and beer and then going to the bathroom to make room for more beer. This went on the whole game. At Duke, different story. Sat with the Pitt parents and they were engaged in the game - much like my experience with the games at IUP and Shepherd. I'll be sitting in the yellow upper deck seats from now on at Heinz for Pitt games. And I'll not go to any Stiller games due to the drunken side show all over the stadium. By the way, for you folks like to tote a tea after dinner and/or drink responsibly, I suggest you give Wild Turkey honey a try. I ended up with a half of a handle after my grand daughter's 1st birthday party. Man is it good, the honey takes the bite out the whisky and gives it a sweet taste. Also managed to wrangle a fifth of Oban single malt Scotch from my son who got it as a gift from a client. If you like scotch, gives this a try. It's expansive but worth the splurge.

Comment

ICYMI, Antonio Brown busted for providing a fake vaccination card. Dude can't get out of his own way.

Comment

Urban Meyer is canned at JAX. I love that they waited until all the biggest college jobs were filled, too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  Urban Meyer is canned at JAX. I love that they waited until all the biggest college jobs were filled, too LOL
                  The college control freaks and the NFL are just a disaster waiting to happen.

His 'go away' check has to be huge after just (not even) 1 season.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The college control freaks and the NFL are just a disaster waiting to happen.

His 'go away' check has to be huge after just (not even) 1 season.
                    I honestly can't imagine the ego that has to feed the need to keep going for guys like Meyer. Isn't the plan to work hard enough to not have to work anymore? Sheesh. Go build a house somewhere and play golf everyday. Isn't that the dream?

Comment

Urb wanted to get fired. Prolly paid more to be fired than if he voluntarily left for a college job. I agree as a big F U they waited until the big jobs he was interested in were filled. But it's possible a desperate school cans a guy for Urb. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                        Urb wanted to get fired. Prolly paid more to be fired than if he voluntarily left for a college job. I agree as a big F U they waited until the big jobs he was interested in were filled. But it's possible a desperate school cans a guy for Urb. Thoughts?
                        Possibly. Now that Temple is most likely filled, I don't believe there are any FBS head coaching jobs open, either. I can't think of someone who's on the bubble. He'll do the Steve Sarkisian route and go be an unpaid analyst for someone in his coaching tree.

Comment

Possibly. Now that Temple is most likely filled, I don't believe there are any FBS head coaching jobs open, either. I can't think of someone who's on the bubble. He'll do the Steve Sarkisian route and go be an unpaid analyst for someone in his coaching tree.
                          Urban is good on TV. He can get one of those cushy jobs for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                            I agree as a big F U they waited until the big jobs he was interested in were filled.
                            Yesterday's story in the Tampa Bay Times was the final straw. If it weren't for that story coming to light, he'd still have his job ... until the next reason to fire him surfaced.
                            http://www.indianagazette.com
                            www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Notbqh9.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	640699
                              He'd know.
                              http://www.indianagazette.com
                              www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

I honestly can't imagine the ego that has to feed the need to keep going for guys like Meyer. Isn't the plan to work hard enough to not have to work anymore? Sheesh. Go build a house somewhere and play golf everyday. Isn't that the dream?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X