Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
    I saw a post on twitter saying only Texas Tech and Georgia didnt have a guy in the portal. That was a few days ago so possibly not accurate now.
    Some serious change going on. How soon before the full ride players are asked to sign a binding contract at commitment??

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Some serious change going on. How soon before the full ride players are asked to sign a binding contract at commitment??
      They are smartly going to follow the NIL money. Whomever is paying is getting the studs.

Wonder how many OL transfers called Texas today.

It could actually trickle to D2. All a program needs is one mega business owner. It won't take long to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They are smartly going to follow the NIL money. Whomever is paying is getting the studs.

Wonder how many OL transfers called Texas today.

It could actually trickle to D2. All a program needs is one mega business owner. It won't take long to happen.
        I seem to recall you guys have some tech wizard who's raking it in. The VULCANS will have to see if Tom Rutledge '77 CEO of CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, would go beyond his Rutledge Institute for Early Childhood Education.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockNation View Post
          I havent heard anything about Ley at SRU yet, but I am sure they need LBs with Seniors graduating. SRU was never in on McCracken.

Bagent would not do great in power 5, we overhype our own. Great player but not power 5. Certainly some MACs and FCS he would do well. But if he was power 5, he would of put up 50 on Kutztown. Rivers and Bagent are in the same ballpark. Slight edge to Bagent with a year left. Different skill set.
          REALLY like the young man. However, I have to agree, he is probably FCS or MAC material.

Comment

• One of the bigger names expected to hit the portal is now official.

Clarion RB Mylique McGriff is available. He missed just about the entire season with an an injury.

Comment

One of the bigger names expected to hit the portal is now official.

Clarion RB Mylique McGriff is available. He missed just about the entire season with an an injury.
              That is an interesting one, pretty versatile back from what I remember. Little back though correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

That is an interesting one, pretty versatile back from what I remember. Little back though correct?
                Listed at 5'10", 185 lbs.

Grad transfer

Comment

Listed at 5'10", 185 lbs.

Grad transfer
                  Would be a good grab for Rock or Cal. IUP seems to be set at RB, Shepherd/West Chester too. Maybe Notre Dame too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Would be a good grab for Rock or Cal. IUP seems to be set at RB, Shepherd/West Chester too. Maybe Notre Dame too.
                    My guess with Noah Mitchell finishing up, the offense such as it is, will be totally PASS with an occasional FG thrown in. Last year against one of the weakest schedules imaginable the VULCANS ran 271 times for 892 yds and 10 TDs. In '19 Nelson Brown, himself, ran 239 times for 1109 yds and 12 TDs. Kyle Brunson was brought in from TIFFIN and didn't show anything like those numbers.. Given a likely 7-4 record ( @KUTZ,@SHEP, IUP, SRU) they may as well see what they have in Richie Sykes.

Comment

• SHU DB Narrio Walks, 6'2" 205, Miami Central, in the TP with two years of eligibility.

https://mobile.twitter.com/__chasebandzzz

Comment

• MILLERSVILLE DB Justin Carter Penn, 5' 10", 180 from Harrisburg HS enters the TP with a season of grad eligibility left. In the nicest way possible, he may want to begin scheduling job interviews because his stats say marginal talent even at MU.

Comment

• Zinobile committed to Albany.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                            SHU DB Narrio Walks, 6'2" 205, Miami Central, in the TP with two years of eligibility.

https://mobile.twitter.com/__chasebandzzz
                            Walks gonna walk

Comment

Zinobile committed to Albany.
                              Sadly, not Zelinopile

Comment

• I'd say Zinobile going 'up' probably makes his former Clarion teammate, RB McGriff, the biggest remaining name from the PSAC in the portal.

McGriff is a grad transfer so it's open season.

If he's healthy, he's legit. Put him with an actual OL and passing threat and he could have a monster season.

I assume all the heavyweights will be in contact.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X