Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edinboro LB Saige Ley has entered the portal. That one stings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

The QB who got the most playing time this year at Maine was a redshirt freshman, so it makes sense. Plus, Maine has a new coach.
      McCracken threw for 5,791 yards at Warwick High in the Lancaster-Lebanon League. Had over 500 yards in a game once against Wilson, usually one of District 3's stronger programs. Several articles said he considered initial PSAC offers from IUP, Kutztown, and Ship. It will be interesting to see who emerges from the Ship QB room for next season. With Mussina holding the fort the past few seasons, there hasn't been much drama there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Edinboro LB Saige Ley has entered the portal. That one stings.
        What's he have left ? VULCANS could use a replacement for Marvin Maddox..

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

What's he have left ? VULCANS could use a replacement for Marvin Maddox..
          I believe 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I believe 2 years.
            He could be looking at some MACtion. Nice size and skill set.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Yeah I think he was overlooked coming out of Seneca Valley. I hope & wish he'd stay but I understand his desire to play at a higher level somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                To most guys transferring theyre not thinking about going pro. It's about having the best college career you can have. You only get one.

Comment

• *confused Britney meme*

Comment

• I havent heard anything about Ley at SRU yet, but I am sure they need LBs with Seniors graduating. SRU was never in on McCracken.

Bagent would not do great in power 5, we overhype our own. Great player but not power 5. Certainly some MACs and FCS he would do well. But if he was power 5, he would of put up 50 on Kutztown. Rivers and Bagent are in the same ballpark. Slight edge to Bagent with a year left. Different skill set.

Comment

• Few kids transferring out Ship, LB Hudson and TE/DE Nash, good year last year usually people stay!!!!

Comment

• My bad a different TE transferred, not the LB Hudson, hes staying

Comment

• Originally posted by Futurelooksbright View Post
                          Few kids transferring out Ship, LB Hudson and TE/DE Nash, good year last year usually people stay!!!!
                          Nash had potential but didn't see the field as a R-Freshman this past season, Hudson leaving with a year of eligibility remaining after being a rotational LB puzzles me unless he wants more of a featured role then I underestand.

Comment

• PSAC EAST....Max Hostetter, Hempfield HS/Sacred Heart U is available with 4 yrs of eligibility.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxHostetter3

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think IUP was one of his finalist coming out of HS. SRU definately needs a MLB though. That wayne state game they had the backup playing if I'm remembering right and it was ugly.

Comment

• I saw a post on twitter saying only Texas Tech and Georgia didnt have a guy in the portal. That was a few days ago so possibly not accurate now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X