Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not really I have called out IUP guys out in the past, I know a punk when I see one, been around the game a longgggggg time a #30 a PUNK…JUST SAYIN
    Mr. All American punk, kid is good and lets people know it. Not the first, won't be the last.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

One-trick pony, yes, but if you're going to be a one-sport program it better be in football or men's basketball. They accomplish that aspect. I'm not sure many people realize the other sports actually exist.
      IUP has never lost to Taylor Swift U in men’s basketball correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Mr. All American punk, kid is good and lets people know it. Not the first, won't be the last.
        You don’t need to let people know you are good…but it’s always about revenge right?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

IUP has never lost to Taylor Swift U in men’s basketball correct?
          They've only played twice in the modern era. IUP is 2-0.

But, to say it politely, those programs are on very different levels.

Comment

They've only played twice in the modern era. IUP is 2-0.

But, to say it politely, those programs are on very different levels.
            Very polite lol, Shepherd probably doesn't have anyone that would be in the rotation at IUP. They are JV compared to IUP basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You don’t need to let people know you are good…but it’s always about revenge right?
              Come on man, now you sound old. I'm not saying I condone it, but that's just how it is the last decade and will continue to be. Every team, nearly every sport.

Comment

Very polite lol, Shepherd probably doesn't have anyone that would be in the rotation at IUP. They are JV compared to IUP basketball.
                Shepherd basketball is consistently mediocre. It would be nice to be a little better there.
                Last edited by Ram Tough; 12-08-2022, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Come on man, now you sound old. I'm not saying I condone it, but that's just how it is the last decade and will continue to be. Every team, nearly every sport.
                  This is the social media world now.

When you don't show up to play, when your fans don't show up at home in the Elite Eight, and you get bent over the bleachers and witch-slapped by a team you beat 21 days prior ... yeah, that stuff is going to happen.

There was so much wrong with Saturday from an IUP view it's hard to even discuss it all.

Comment

This is the social media world now.

When you don't show up to play, when your fans don't show up at home in the Elite Eight, and you get bent over the bleachers and witch-slapped by a team you beat 21 days prior ... yeah, that stuff is going to happen.

There was so much wrong with Saturday from an IUP view it's hard to even discuss it all.
                    They weren’t the only team to lose a rematch game in the playoffs. 3-3 in final eight and one in the quarters WF over Delta….just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

They weren’t the only team to lose a rematch game in the playoffs. 3-3 in final eight and one in the quarters WF over Delta….just sayin
                      West Florida had the regular season game won and fumbled it away at the 1 yard line. Just stop!

Comment

• Backup QB Jack Krug has entered the portal.

He's from Brookville. The old regime at Clarion went after him pretty hard. I could see him landing with the Golden Eagles.

Comment

Backup QB Jack Krug has entered the portal.

He's from Brookville. The old regime at Clarion went after him pretty hard. I could see him landing with the Golden Eagles.
                          I guess he’s gone then per Tort’s comments about entering the portal. I was pretty impressed with him in high school, but IUP hasn’t shown the patience to develop a recruited QB in quite some time. With Sexton coming back he’d have another year without playing and would then face the likelihood of having to compete with the next portal QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I guess he’s gone then per Tort’s comments about entering the portal. I was pretty impressed with him in high school, but IUP hasn’t shown the patience to develop a recruited QB in quite some time. With Sexton coming back he’d have another year without playing and would then face the likelihood of having to compete with the next portal QB.
                            I think he's pretty deep on the depth chart. There are Horn and Marchitelli.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think he's pretty deep on the depth chart. There are Horn and Marchitelli.
                              Correct. At least by the end of the season, Horn was listed as #2 on the depth chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Correct. At least by the end of the season, Horn was listed as #2 on the depth chart.
                                I'm pretty sure Horn was No. 2 all year.

As I've said before, they'll have a hard time landing any coveted high school QBs. It will be a very tough sell based on their recent history of bringing in imports. The transfer route has been very successful for IUP at the position so I don't see it changing any time soon.

The last two high school QBs they signed (prior to last year) ... one just entered the portal and the other changed positions.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X