X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

He’s going to walk because everyone seems afraid of his Cult. I don’t k is why 99.99% of them are dumber than a bag of rocks which means they can get into Slimey Pebble.
    I think he's going to end up at Lewisburg and I'm not talking about a campaign rally on the Bucknell campus.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Perhaps. No Dream Team for him, though. Maybe a Public Defender.
    He’s going to walk because everyone seems afraid of his Cult. I don’t k is why 99.99% of them are dumber than a bag of rocks which means they can get into Slimey Pebble.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

Which shows that anyone with money can beat the system. OJ was just the first person of color to do it.

Fat Nixon is going to walk too.
    Perhaps. No Dream Team for him, though. Maybe a Public Defender.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied

They cheered a black man beating the system like so many white me who were also guilty.
    Dwight Schrute : No, don't call me a hero. Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the Commissioner and take off their glasses and change into capes and fly around fighting crime. Those are the real heroes.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

No judgment here. We all make bad decisions.
    “Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me.” – Michael Scott

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

He did have the legal Dream Team.
    Which shows that anyone with money can beat the system. OJ was just the first person of color to do it.

Fat Nixon is going to walk too.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

They cheered a black man beating the system like so many white me who were also guilty.
    He did have the legal Dream Team.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post
    I watched OJ break 2000 yards for a season in 1972. When the verdict came down, I was in a state prison and the inmates cheered like they won the Super Bowl. Nothing makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    I watched OJ break 2000 yards for a season in 1972. When the verdict came down, I was in a state prison and the inmates cheered like they won the Super Bowl. Nothing makes sense.
    No judgment here. We all make bad decisions.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    I watched O.J. run for 50 and 60 yard TD's for USC while eating dinner with my family on Saturday night. I hear what you're saying, though. There were some strange reactions to the verdict Life in America.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    This will make most of us feel old:

28 years ago tonight O.J. led the most famous car 'chase' in world history.
    It was 1994 so it was actually 29 years ago. I didn't watch it live I was probably working at the time but I do remember when the verdict came down I went to Plymouth Meeting Mall in the TV section of I think it was Boscov's and there were hundreds of people who left their jobs and were all standing in the TV section waiting for the verdict. Nobody on cell phones, nobody on the internet. Boy, life was different then.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I was in a bar in Pittsburgh when it happened. I was staying in Kittanning for a friends wedding and wandered into the city that night before the wedding.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I guess they could sign another RB but how much of a need is it with Houser, Younger, Gregg, and Stewart coming back at some point? Also, they had Randy Washington at RB in the Spring so I think they have backup plans.
    Stewart is a big 'if' - at best - in my opinion. He didn't have his ACL surgery until January. That means start of camp from surgery is only 8 months. I'd be shocked if we see him by October (if at all). Tort already said publicly he won't be ready for the first several games.

I think they obviously know this by now which is why Washington got moved and also why they are still in the market. Gregg is a short-yardage power back so really that is leaving Houser and Younger. Historically, Houser is hurt a lot.

My guess is they sign another RB prior to camp.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X