X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Boro33 View Post

Also heard that Lek Powell has seems to be the next QB1 in Ramville. They may start out with Morgan (because of experience) but the word after spring is that Powell outplayed him in the spring. With 3 years of eligibility remaining I would not be surprised to see Powell take over by week 2 or 3 if he does not start the season as QB1.
    I think it would be week 5 at the earliest, they won't throw a new QB in against Kutztown or Cal. Wait till week 5 against Ship for a lighter home game.

Leave a comment:

• Boro33
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Has the Concord transfer officially signed? Odd no official announcement yet.
    I believe he has

Leave a comment:

• Boro33
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I don't think anyone has any idea how the QB battle in Sheptown is gonna shake out. I have heard Lek Powell has looked good, the transfer from VMI didn't come to sit on the bench though. Yes, little Bagent is supposed to be enrolled come fall, but he's probably a year away at best. He's behind where his brother was at the same stage physically and needs a year to live in the weight room.
    Also heard that Lek Powell has seems to be the next QB1 in Ramville. They may start out with Morgan (because of experience) but the word after spring is that Powell outplayed him in the spring. With 3 years of eligibility remaining I would not be surprised to see Powell take over by week 2 or 3 if he does not start the season as QB1.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Has the Concord transfer officially signed? Odd no official announcement yet.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    So Taylor Swift jammed more Swifties into Acupuncture Stadium than anyone else for an event….

I wonder how many were from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia?

:-)
    Last edited by IUPNation; 06-19-2023, 04:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Here's one for you IUP dorks:

The 'penny on the floor' ... written by IUP royalty The Clarks ...

A) Where was that 'penny'

(B) Name the apartment (and number)

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

He’s going to walk because everyone seems afraid of his Cult. I don’t k is why 99.99% of them are dumber than a bag of rocks which means they can get into Slimey Pebble.
    I think he's going to end up at Lewisburg and I'm not talking about a campaign rally on the Bucknell campus.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Perhaps. No Dream Team for him, though. Maybe a Public Defender.
    He’s going to walk because everyone seems afraid of his Cult. I don’t k is why 99.99% of them are dumber than a bag of rocks which means they can get into Slimey Pebble.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

Which shows that anyone with money can beat the system. OJ was just the first person of color to do it.

Fat Nixon is going to walk too.
    Perhaps. No Dream Team for him, though. Maybe a Public Defender.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied

They cheered a black man beating the system like so many white me who were also guilty.
    Dwight Schrute : No, don't call me a hero. Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs, and get a distress call from the Commissioner and take off their glasses and change into capes and fly around fighting crime. Those are the real heroes.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

No judgment here. We all make bad decisions.
    “Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me.” – Michael Scott

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

He did have the legal Dream Team.
    Which shows that anyone with money can beat the system. OJ was just the first person of color to do it.

Fat Nixon is going to walk too.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

They cheered a black man beating the system like so many white me who were also guilty.
    He did have the legal Dream Team.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post
    I watched OJ break 2000 yards for a season in 1972. When the verdict came down, I was in a state prison and the inmates cheered like they won the Super Bowl. Nothing makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post
    I watched OJ break 2000 yards for a season in 1972. When the verdict came down, I was in a state prison and the inmates cheered like they won the Super Bowl. Nothing makes sense.
    No judgment here. We all make bad decisions.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X