X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Forget about the WR from WF most likely a walk on as that room is over stacked. Rumor has it a mammoth OL has flipped like a burger and is headed to Miller Stadium. Not a HS kid but western PA ties. This individual is in addition to Concord and UVW cats. IUP OL should be a sight to see especially with the grade A coaching they receive. SMH.
    Not sure how the rest of the region/league is going to compete with IUP this year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

My favorite thing when I am at a game is to find that one random person near me who is checking the board on their phone in front of me. Then I start wondering... Is this _____? Or maybe that's ______?

Side note... EyeoftheHawk and I met this way. I was talking about the board and he turned around and introduced himself. I get why some people want to remain anonymous, but we're a small club of people with a devoted and unique interest. Should not be strangers in public. That goes for folks of other schools as well.
    Most people on here don't like one another in a cyber world let alone in person.

Leave a comment:

• PSAC Fan
    replied
    It's going to be a nightmare for opposing defensive coordinators. Most teams have one or two good cover guys, you're gonna need at least 3-4 to have a chance. Throw in a quality run game and it should be explosive.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Forget about the WR from WF most likely a walk on as that room is over stacked. Rumor has it a mammoth OL has flipped like a burger and is headed to Miller Stadium. Not a HS kid but western PA ties. This individual is in addition to Concord and UVW cats. IUP OL should be a sight to see especially with the grade A coaching they receive. SMH.

WR they signed today is a big dude ... in the 6'3", 210 lb range. WF listed him as a TE.

Tort is workin' that portal.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post
    You guys need to stop stacking WR’s, another one on the books today. This might be the deepest WR room ive ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    You guys need to stop stacking WR’s, another one on the books today. This might be the deepest WR room ive ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    Who could have ever imagined a conversation about Taylor Swift’s love life would break out on this board? I guess we cover all bases here.
    Perhaps somebody has connections for tickets to the Pittsburgh show next weekend lol

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Perhaps, but that's mostly in this little online universe we happen to frequent.

Most IUP fans don't even know where Shepherd is (providing they've even heard of it) let alone have any hate for them. That's more of a knock on IUP fans than Shepherd, btw.

Next time you're at Miller make some small talk with those who sit near you. You'll quickly realize they have no idea about IUP's team let alone the opponent.
    My favorite thing when I am at a game is to find that one random person near me who is checking the board on their phone in front of me. Then I start wondering... Is this _____? Or maybe that's ______?

Side note... EyeoftheHawk and I met this way. I was talking about the board and he turned around and introduced himself. I get why some people want to remain anonymous, but we're a small club of people with a devoted and unique interest. Should not be strangers in public. That goes for folks of other schools as well.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Another WR transfer signed….

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Who could have ever imagined a conversation about Taylor Swift’s love life would break out on this board? I guess we cover all bases here.
    It’s the off season.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    June and July usually takes this board in some odd directions lol

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Date celebs. Break up. Trash them in songs. Make a billion dollars doing so ... all while having a powerful army of worshipers.

Not a bad gig.
    Her problem is that she would date older guys who were just too much for her…typical good girl wants bad boys but gets mad when bad boys stay bad boys.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Nice post on Facebook from IUP showing the band director going to various high school to have signing days for new recruits to the band. I think that’s really cool and hopefully the size of the band returns to normal.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They were bent over Tort’s quotes from 2019 and last year. They are always feeling slighted and boo Hoo Hoo. You wouldn’t know they own the series based on their constant need of revenge against IUP. So they are the Swifties as Taylor Seift breaks up with men and then writes revenge songs and her fans then go on the attack against them.

Say Jake Gyllenhaal to a Taylor Swift fan and then stand back…it’s like saying IUP to a Shepherd fan.

:-)
    Date celebs. Break up. Trash them in songs. Make a billion dollars doing so ... all while having a powerful army of worshipers.

Not a bad gig.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X