Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRU draws the bus ride from Hell

Comment

• Has the brackets been released yet? I can’t find them.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        SRU draws the bus ride from Hell
        There lucky they got in. FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          SRU draws the bus ride from Hell

527 miles…across 80…81 to Scranton then 84 from there through the Hudson Valley, Hartford and on to the Mass Pike for a short bit until they hit Wuss-ter.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

There lucky they got in. FACT.
            They’re.

Comment

• Well, bring on New Haven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                Well, bring on New Haven.
                I thought the MEC would get two teams but I’m not shocked that New Haven made the jump.

LIT AF really choked their chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                  Well, bring on New Haven.
                  New Haven presents a better matchup than Concord. It is a solid 7 teams. Another week, here we go.

Comment

• Newberry not getting in seems to be the hose job of the year.

Comment

• Did not expect New Haven to jump over Concord. I agree RockNation, they seem more like a playoff-caliber team.

I am a little surprised that they scheduled the rematch for Ashland and NDC. Would have expected Ashland to get Rock and Assumption to get NDC. I guess we'll see if they end up with the same result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
                        Has the brackets been released yet? I can’t find them.
                        There are out:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...line-superpage

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                          Did not expect New Haven to jump over Concord. I agree RockNation, they seem more like a playoff-caliber team.

I am a little surprised that they scheduled the rematch for Ashland and NDC. Would have expected Ashland to get Rock and Assumption to get NDC. I guess we'll see if they end up with the same result.
                          Sending Ashland or NDC to Assumption may have involved a flight?

Just a guess.

Rock better win. That's a long-a$$ ride home after a loss.

Comment

• Maybe? But Slippery Rock ain't close either. I feel like the difference between Rock and NDC in terms of travel isn't significant enough to be considered. Maybe I'm wrong, though. I guess if I'm NDC, I'm willing to take the tradeoff of having a rematch if it means a much shorter ride.

Comment

• I’m actually somewhat surprised that SRU made the cut. I think they’re one of the seven best in strictly qualitative terms but their resume isn’t really overwhelmingly impressive. Best win is either Gannon or Cal and neither of those two are playoff teams. They did end 3-2 against teams over .500 so I’m guessing that’s why they ultimately got in but I have to imagine it was close with that loss to Ktown.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                                Did not expect New Haven to jump over Concord. I agree RockNation, they seem more like a playoff-caliber team.

I agree. They try to avoid rematches, Im guessing it is the money situation.

as for BigCat; The Gannon win definitely put Rock over. Gannon beat IUP. If IUP wins that, do they put in Concord instead or maybe Kutztown? Possibly.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X