TDOBSON - 12
    THEBIGCAT2192 - 12
    CU 17BAW - 11
    CTRABS74 - 11
    NODOL - 11
    EYEOFTHEHAWK - 11
    FEEDOGGIE - 11
    PLAYERSDAD - 8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 2

Shippensburg at Seton Hill

Millersville at Gannon

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5)

Kutztown at California

Bloomsburg at Clarion

East Stroudsburg at IUP

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week)

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5)

Texas at Alabama

BONUS

1) Total combined points, Ship at SH, over or under 48.5

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: _________________

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: __________________
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 09-05-2023, 01:31 PM.

Week 2

Millersvilleat Gannon

Kutztown at California

Bloomsburg at Clarion

East Stroudsburg at IUP

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst

Texas at Alabama

BONUS

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: ___Lock Haven____

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: __Karst Hunter____ This was VERY TOUGH to select....may change later this week.

Comment

Millersville at Gannon

Kutztown at California

Bloomsburg at Clarion

East Stroudsburg at IUP

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst

Texas at Alabama

BONUS

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: __Edinboro_______________

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: _Hunter_________________

Comment

Shippensburg at Seton Hill Winner gets S&H Green Stamps

Millersville at Gannon Lieutenant Air Force gets demoted

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5) Fighting Draft Picks keep rolling

Kutztown at California Special teams the key

Bloomsburg at Clarion Submitted without comment

East Stroudsburg at IUP D2 board posters who pretend to feud Bowl

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week) Go back to Rockets

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst Bleh

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican WIDTTHT

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5) Wheels roll

Texas at Alabama Fairly big

BONUS

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: Edinboro

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Seth Morgan

Comment

My picks in bold.

Week 2

Shippensburg at Seton Hill - The Ship will find smooth sailing in Greensburg.

Millersville at Gannon - Upset special...the ghost of Dr. Carpenter is finally unleashing some good mojo for the Marauders.

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5) - The Willies ****ed me over in the spread last week.

Kutztown at California - The Meth Labs fumes of the Mon Valley are too much for the Fighting Amish to survive for 4 quarters

Bloomsburg at Clarion - One Triad is just better than the other.

East Stroudsburg at IUP - East Dennyburg coming with an attitude that they should have won last year....it might be a slugfest.

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week) - **** Slimey Pebble

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst - Ms. Taylor will not be pleased if The Haven starts off 2-0.

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican - Sure

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5) - At least Ashland will be at home.....

Texas at Alabama - A rude pre welcome for the Horns to the See Everyone Cheat Conference.

BONUS

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Karst Hunter (because I don't know anybody else and Bagent is on the Bears roster.

Comment

Shippensburg at Seton Hill: Stewies get their bells run in Greensburg
            Millersville at Gannon: Marauders light up TEAM LIT-UP AF
            Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5): I know it's not the "Same Ol' Sheep" but they're facing the Scotties
            Kutztown at California: Cal had a weak showing last week against the bye ... KUBs bounce back
            Bloomsburg at Clarion: Bloomies have fallen to "Game of the Weak" status against Dem Golden Iggles
            East Stroudsburg at IUP: As long as the special teams don't screw up (I know, that's asking too much), the Red Chickens should be fine
            West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week): I thought the Slippys would've blown Big Wayne State out of the water, but a win is a win
            Lock Haven at Mercyhurst: Oh, I want to pick the Baldies, but I just can't do it ... some things never change
            Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican: This is not your father's WSSU ... or Screamin' A's WSSU
            Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5): I know Ashland is good (they should've beat the Red Chickens), but Ferris is on another level of good
            Texas at Alabama: Texas is back ... in the overrated column thanks to Nick Satan

BONUS

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: Clarion
            3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Donny Blaine, Kutztown
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Week 2

Shippensburg at Seton Hill: Not sure if the Ship secondary is up for the challenge of a lifetime - but the unstoppable WR of Greensburg, PA didn't play last week?

Millersville at Gannon: Riding the Morgan train

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5): Really hoping last week of early season rust for Edinboro. Otherwise this is going to be another long game and a long season.

Kutztown at California: Not sure what to make of last week's loss by the Bears.

Bloomsburg at Clarion: I think Clarion may be onto something.

East Stroudsburg at IUP: After a week of erectile dysfunction trash talk, our hope is that IUPNation doesn't suffer from premature "celebration"

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week): Rock is good.

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst: I also think Lock Haven may have something going.

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican: Hard to get much to judge from WSSU getting blown out by an FCS rival.

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5): Ashland is much better than Mercyhurst but Ferris is PFG.

Texas at Alabama: I never trust Texas to follow through on my picks.

BONUS

1) Total combined points, Ship at SH, over or under 48.5: UNDER

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Blaine from Kutztown

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                Week 2

Shippensburg at Seton Hill: Not sure if the Ship secondary is up for the challenge of a lifetime - but the unstoppable WR of Greensburg, PA didn't play last week?

Millersville at Gannon: Riding the Morgan train

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5): Really hoping last week of early season rust for Edinboro. Otherwise this is going to be another long game and a long season.

Kutztown at California: Not sure what to make of last week's loss by the Bears.

Bloomsburg at Clarion: I think Clarion may be onto something.

East Stroudsburg at IUP: After a week of erectile dysfunction trash talk, our hope is that IUPNation doesn't suffer from premature "celebration"

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week): Rock is good.

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst: I also think Lock Haven may have something going.

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican: Hard to get much to judge from WSSU getting blown out by an FCS rival.

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5): Ashland is much better than Mercyhurst but Ferris is PFG.

Texas at Alabama: I never trust Texas to follow through on my picks.

BONUS

1) Total combined points, Ship at SH, over or under 48.5: UNDER

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Blaine from Kutztown
                After Week 1, I'm far more worried about whether Ship can score than whether they can stop the opposing wideout.

Comment

Shippensburg at Seton Hill (Tough pick, cuz both are not good)

Millersville at Gannon (Gannon should get back on track here, but it might not be as easy as they think)

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5) (Shepherd is no longer deadly. But, they should beat the spread)

Kutztown at California (I don't think KU is going to be competing for the East title anytime soon)

Bloomsburg at Clarion (I think Clarion fans would be happy with a 2-0 start)

East Stroudsburg at IUP (This one is going to be a fight to the end. I almost had to flip a coin to pick this one)

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week) (Upset pick, my prediction for WCU winning the East is looking very likely)

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst (Hurst actually had some things to be proud of against Ferris State)

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican (I'll give this to the Ohio Dominican Republic)

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5) (Get the booze ready, Ashland fans)

Texas at Alabama (This is super tough, but maybe...)

BONUS

1) Total combined points, Ship at SH, over or UNDER 48.5

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: SETON HILL

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: ADAM URENA (MERCYHURST)

Comment

Week 2

Shippensburg at Seton Hill - SHU gives Ship a scare, but can't pull off the upset.

Millersville at Gannon - Crazy that this feels like a toss-up. Going with the home team.

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5) - Willing to bet that Shepherd still needs some time to adjust to the post-Tyson era.

Kutztown at California - Was a bye week better for Cal than a game against A-B would've been? We might never know...

Bloomsburg at Clarion - Huskies hoping and praying they don't lose this game.

East Stroudsburg at IUP - Should be a good test for the Warriors. IUP by 14.

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week) - Bentley was a good win, but The Rock is a different beast.

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst - From the top of D2 to, well... almost the bottom, evidently.

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican - I do not expect this to be close.

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5) - Tough start for Ashland continues.

Texas at Alabama - Sure.

BONUS

1) Total combined points, Ship at SH, over or under 48.5 - UNDER

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Karst Hunter (IUP)

Comment

Week 2

Millersville at Gannon

Kutztown at California

Bloomsburg at Clarion

East Stroudsburg at IUP

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst

Texas at Alabama

BONUS

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: Lock Haven

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Karst Hunter

Comment

Week 2

Shippensburg at Seton Hill--Ship had a good showing against a good Newberry Team. SHU not so much.

Millersville at Gannon--Ville needs to show me some consistency. Long trip to Gannon, going with the home team by a slim margin.

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5) Shepherd will win the game, not sure about the 21.5

Kutztown at California--This one is hard to predict. Kutz didn't look great at times last week. Cal had their game canceled due to a school closing?? Toss-ups go to the Home Team, even though Cal lost a ton from last year.

Bloomsburg at Clarion--Another toss-up to me. Clairon beat a bad Lincoln team. Bloom lost to a bad Fairmont state team.

East Stroudsburg at IUP--This should be a good, high-scoring game. Taking IUP by 2+ scores

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week)--Rock will win this going away.

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst--Hurst had a good showing this past weekend. Can put up some numbers offensively. LHU would win the Twitter Wars, but this game is played on the field.

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican-

Texas at Alabama

BONUS

1) Total combined points, Ship at SH, over or under 48.5 UNDER

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: _Seton Hill________________

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: ___Adam Urena (Hurst)_______________

Comment

Shippensburg at Seton Hill- That WR from Seton Hill is going to regret saying anything preseason.

Millersville at Gannon- Millersville is turning a corner, East is wide open.

Shepherd at Edinboro(+21.5)- Rams offense needs to show that leap in improvement from week 1 to week 2 to cover that type of spread. Will the defense get back the All PSAC guys they were missing from week 1? Getting a few guys back that missed week 1 will help.

Kutztown at California- Only because Cal hasn't got their 1st game jitters out yet.

Bloomsburg at Clarion- Bloomsburg was able to move the ball it seems, Clarion had a good game against one of the worst programs in the world. Taking the Huskies.

East Stroudsburg at IUP- IUP is the team to beat in the PSAC.

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5)- I thought Ashland's offense left a lot to be desired. Ferris can turn it over 5 times and still cover.

Texas at Alabama- Alabama is looking more mortal recently.

BONUS

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: Lock haven

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Seth Morgan

Last edited by Ram040506; 09-08-2023, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Week 2

Shippensburg at Seton Hill - Nobody in the PSAC can cover that SH wide receiver. Apparently somebody in West Virginia could. Raiders get by.

Millersville at Gannon - Team #LIT-AF typically gets #LIT-AF inside the kickball/softball/soccer/baseball/football field.

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5) - Rams shook off the dust - and may have the cavalry on the way. Bad news for the Scots.

Kutztown at California - Bears lost but they played. Vulcans have to overcome the first game jitters/mistakes. Viet Mon squeaks one out.

Bloomsburg at Clarion - Perhaps the toughest game on the board. Behind 38 fired up townies in Memorial Stadium, The Fly gets by -- barely.

East Stroudsburg at IUP - Will Tort fix his 'easy fixes'? He better, or IUP will be 1-1. Not a good matchup for a struggling IUP OL.

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week) - Walk-ons heading in to a hostile environment

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst - Lake Show at home has to beat the keyboard kings, right?

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican - Long trip for what should be a long day for WSSU.

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5) - Eagles probably should have been shutout in Indiana. IUP's defense is good. This is a different animal.

Texas at Alabama - Yearly Texas hype is usually fools' gold.

BONUS

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: Karst Hunter

Comment

Week 2

Shippensburg at Seton Hill - Both teams are 0-1 but Ship held their own against a much better opponent so I will take them here.

Millersville at Gannon - I’m still not buying Millersville but they played better than Gannon against a roughly similar quality opponent last week.

Shepherd at Edinboro (+21.5) - Shepherd was shaky last week but Boro is banged up and bad.

Kutztown at California - KU comes in hot looking to avoid a dreaded 0-2 start against other playoff hopefuls and comes away with a crossover win.

Bloomsburg at Clarion - Bloomsburg actually played well enough to win last week but all the penalties and a key ST error did them in. Clarion is around the same caliber of team and looked slightly less sloppy in their opener so I’ll take them at home.

East Stroudsburg at IUP - No letdown after a big win here. IUP rolls by 17+

West Chester at Slippery Rock (Two Point Game of the Week) - I think SRU is just better and playing at home in front of a (likely) big crowd will give them a boost. Call it something like 31-21.

Lock Haven at Mercyhurst - Hurst can’t really claim a moral victory after the final score but they held their own against one of the 5 or so best teams at this level for the first half. Lakers get back to .500 with a game against Twitter U.

Winston-Salem at Ohio Dominican - 10 years ago this would have been a big game. Today it’s more likely to be a bounceback for ODU before they get into GMAC play.

Ferris State at Ashland (+21.5) - Ferris looked mortal for part of last weeks game. Not enough for Ashland to win but enough for me to look at a cover as a serious possibility.

Texas at Alabama - Last year will be Seven Win Sark’s high water mark at Texas.

BONUS

2) This PSAC team will score the least points in Week 2: Seton Hill

3) This PSAC QB will throw for the most yards in Week 2: KJ Riley. Quietly threw for the 5th most yards in the PSAC last week and faces a Clarion pass D that Lincoln found some success against through the air.
                              Last edited by TheBigCat2192; 09-06-2023, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X