Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

WR room at Edinboro must have been a rough crowd. Is that the fourth one to go?
    Ya they’ve been depleted in that area, they were hit hard last year overall as well. A lot of talent to replace.

Comment

WR room at Edinboro must have been a rough crowd. Is that the fourth one to go?
      Third. Top 3 receivers all had at least another year each. This may not be Nulph. I imagine that campus is not a place anyone wants to be around anymore.

Comment

Mercyhurst kicker Joe Bronco going in as a grad transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Third. Top 3 receivers all had at least another year each. This may not be Nulph. I imagine that campus is not a place anyone wants to be around anymore.
          Somethings up, I thought it was odd last year after a pretty good season and signs of progress that they had so much attrition. It definitely set them back this season and now seems like the balance of guys who stuck it out are taking off

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Somethings up, I thought it was odd last year after a pretty good season and signs of progress that they had so much attrition. It definitely set them back this season and now seems like the balance of guys who stuck it out are taking off
            Yeah who knows. Results look like a step backwards but they were still competitive. I know some player parents well and they seemed surprised. With the current portal rules, its going to be hard to build anything organically. If guys want to take a grad transfer and try for a D1 spot its hard to blame them. Last year a few who declared ended up back in Edinboro.

The OL from Gannon picked up 15-20 offers within days including Ohio. That's going to keep the D1 dream alive for a lot of guys.

Comment

Yeah who knows. Results look like a step backwards but they were still competitive. I know some player parents well and they seemed surprised. With the current portal rules, its going to be hard to build anything organically. If guys want to take a grad transfer and try for a D1 spot its hard to blame them. Last year a few who declared ended up back in Edinboro.

The OL from Gannon picked up 15-20 offers within days including Ohio. That's going to keep the D1 dream alive for a lot of guys.
              Yea, this is going to ultimately make SR1 weaker in the long run. Our best lineman are going to get poached. That is the biggest difference in the upper class of D2 is line play and with the saturated market here of football in the mid atlantic-northeast the best are going to find their ways to D1 and FCS.

Comment

Shepherd RB in the portal...

https://twitter.com/NahzirRussell/st...32287595700339

Comment

Harry Adieyefeh, RB, Shepherd (3 years remaining)
                  Garrett Cox, LB, Millersville (1 year remaining)
                  Quadir Jacobs, DT, Millersville (2 years remaining)
                  Isreal Reed, QB, Slippery Rock (1 year remaining)

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                    Not surprised by this. He started out 2nd on the depth chart and moved down to 3rd. He is smaller but shifty and quick. He could be a good pick up for some team.

Comment

Jheison Saunds, DE, Mercyhurst

Comment

How is Isreal Reed entering the portal from Slippery Rock when they’re still playing? Can you enter any time? Is he maybe not currently with the team? Just curious.

Comment

Bryce Hampton, OL, Shippensburg

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                            How is Isreal Reed entering the portal from Slippery Rock when they’re still playing? Can you enter any time? Is he maybe not currently with the team? Just curious.
                            I'd guess he quit the team at some point during the season.

Comment

Bryce Hampton, OL, Shippensburg
                              Great. One of the guys that would have been a senior next year.

Comment

I'd guess he quit the team at some point during the season.
                                He was never on the roster this season.
                                Last edited by Fightingscot82; 11-21-2023, 01:38 PM. Reason: Clarified

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X