Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NDCfan View Post

How about some chik-fil-a, chipotle, capital grill, maybe a mall…oh and a hotel that you enter from the lobby to take back to Shepherd.
    I remember those couple of years when NDC was good, too. However, that program seems to be trending downward.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I remember those couple of years when NDC was good, too. However, that program seems to be trending downward.
      My only question with fake ND is why are they not in GMAC. Makes no sense to stat in MEC. Especially for basketball and baseball trips.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Who's NDC playing on Saturday again?
        I dunno. Last time I saw them recently they were dropping a basketball game to IUP.

Comment

Obi Ezeigbo, DL, Gannon (1 year remaining), 1st team PSAC West

Evan Falco, QB, Shippensburg (2 years remaining)

Kam Snell, DB, Gannon (1 year remaining), 2nd team PSAC West

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Thanks for the update😉

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Two major losses for the boom squad I'd assume those boys are looking to move up.

Comment

Adrien Washington DT Mercyhurst- 1 tackle on the season, 2 years eligibility
                Armani Bailey WR Edinboro- 45 catches for 511 yds 2 tds, 1 yr left plus a redshirt
                Jacoby Sherard DL Shippensburg- 1 yr eligibility
                Quadir Jacobs DT Millersville- 2 yrs eligibility
                Antonio Wright Jr RB Gannon- 1 yr eligibility

Quite a few MEC players on the X/twitter feed as well. A few that were All MEC, Wheeling/West Lib/Glenville/Frostburg

Comment

Joseph Loiseau, DT, Gannon (1 year remaining)
                  Chaz Davis, ATH, Gannon (2 years remaining)
                  Chisholm Ifeanyi, DE, Shippensburg (1 year remaining)

Comment

Jacoby Sherard and Chisholm Ifeanyi would both be big losses from a Ship run defense that was third in the PSAC this season. What I had feared might be coming to pass. Have a down year or two in the era of the transfer portal, and it's going to be hard to get back up. Ship will have a lot of things to consider this offseason. If the younger guys stay with them, they should be OK on defense, but offense will be a major project.

Comment

Mike Watkins, WR, Edinboro, 1 year remaining

Corahn Alleyne, WR, Clarion, 1 year remaining, 2nd team PSAC West

Comment

Was Antonio Wright RB 5'10 170 from Gannon mentioned didn't see much time at all
                        I believe he was injured. When healthy he's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

My only question with fake ND is why are they not in GMAC. Makes no sense to stat in MEC. Especially for basketball and baseball trips.
                          It's an easier path to the playoffs. NDC football would be 4th in the pecking order at best in the GMAC.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

It's an easier path to the playoffs. NDC football would be 4th in the pecking order at best in the GMAC.
                            Correct. The MEC typically has one good team per year. The rest just beat each other up. Hence they are normally a one-bid league.

Last couple times they got two teams in IUP beat the crap out of Fairmont and Charleston (in their stadiums). Neither had any business in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Correct. The MEC typically has one good team per year. The rest just beat each other up. Hence they are normally a one-bid league.

Last couple times they got two teams in IUP beat the crap out of Fairmont and Charleston (in their stadiums). Neither had any business in the field.
                              I mean, not that they look good today, but the best program in the MEC did leave.

Comment

i saw this hitting the top of the PSAC thread and thought it might be Shep fans transferring. What the heck happened to you guys today?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X