Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens to higher education over the next decade.
    Less face to face, more online.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Less face to face, more online.
      I was talking more about less students attending, and the upkeep costs of all the empire building the last 2 decades have brought.

Comment

• Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
        I disagree about the too many schools. I think it has right amount they are just not in right places and to many layers . And the problem starts with osu being in middle of nowhere and then hijacking Tulsa as thiers but not being close enough to do anything about it so Tulsa junior college is massive . Enid Muskogee and McAlester do not have schools and should. Then the juco are too independent. One thing Arkansas has done has assigned most of juco to a higher Ed institution. But Kansas version wouldn't not work in ok because of the population being more evenly distributed than Kansas. Also eastern ok is more geographically isolated so travel is more restricted. And there is not a bachelor's institution in entire western third if state. I know few live out there but it is a bit unreasonable. Plus so ok many of tech programs are in career tech centers instead of in jucos. And OU has a little mini system. Beside ou- Tulsa. They also control Rogers state and Cameron university
        You need to stay out of public. If you are an NSU grad, I think you owe them money for embarrassing them with your ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post

You need to stay out of public. If you are an NSU grad, I think you owe them money for embarrassing them with your ignorance.
          good to see grammar douching is still en vogue. i was worried.
          regale us gd.
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Big fingers tiny phone messed up auto fill. Go ahead and come after me for that. If you don't like my ideas, cool attack me for that.

Comment

• No: Central Missouri, Central Oklahoma, Northwest Missouri State, Washburn, Fort Hays State

If your school is on this list, and you hate the silo,, start calling, emailing, and burning bags of dog poop on the front porches of your uni. Presidents.

Comment

• Lincoln and UNK didn't make it to the meeting to vote last time, but I heard Lincoln was anti silo. No idea where the TJ Davises stand.

Comment

Lincoln and UNK didn't make it to the meeting to vote last time, but I heard Lincoln was anti silo. No idea where the TJ Davises stand.
                  I heard they are against it. Lincoln didn't vote because UNK couldn't, making Lincoln's vote meaningless.

Comment

• You heard Lincoln is against silo or UNk is against silo. It failed by 1 vote. So if either one of them wanted it, they could have voted that way…91

Comment

• I'm confused by that response, too.

Comment

• I thought it was a tie?

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                          You heard Lincoln is against silo or UNk is against silo. It failed by 1 vote. So if either one of them wanted it, they could have voted that way…91
                          UNK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

UNK.
                            I heard that Lincoln was against it, and had been a part of the committee that had been meeting at Pitt to abolish it. Why would their vote not have counted?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure there was a video or article out there somewhere where Dr. Scott mentioned it, but my memory may be playing tricks on me.

Comment

I heard that Lincoln was against it, and had been a part of the committee that had been meeting at Pitt to abolish it. Why would their vote not have counted?
                                Lincoln would have only been #6. Seven votes are needed.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X