Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT: Softball

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Yeah the dude is clueless. He took my comment on here about all the concrete left to pour and turned it into a whole other thing. My point was simply that the time left was limited for the work remaining.

Some good reading regardless..it makes me wonder if the guy is even a WT alum or fan

Comment

I think he used to be on this board, West-Texan was his screen name. If its the same guy, he was hilarious (unless you were from WT).

Buffalo Chip might remember.
      Last edited by JavsFan; 05-15-2019, 03:53 PM. Reason: Just remembered the name of the jackass
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        Better get signed up. I am thinking LOL707 might be a good name to use. I'm betting no one else has that.
        Hahahaha.

No Sir. D2 is about all the social media I can handle.

I had Facebook for a minute and all the heathen girls from HS & College found me on there. What a NIGHTMARE!

Not to mention "long lost" family.

Nooooo......I think I will stay FB, Twitter, Instagram, yada yada yada, FREE. It has served me well.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
          definitely lurks, he screen shotted some of the conversation from here.
          Did you say he sharted?? :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Crazy I read a few posts from the last few months. Got a bit repetitive as you mentioned. Certainly seems like an angry trouble maker

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                Hahahaha.

No Sir. D2 is about all the social media I can handle.

I had Facebook for a minute and all the heathen girls from HS & College found me on there. What a NIGHTMARE!

Not to mention "long lost" family.

Nooooo......I think I will stay FB, Twitter, Instagram, yada yada yada, FREE. It has served me well.
                I only got on Facebook because I don't have any surviving immediate members of my family where I was born and grew up. After I found out a couple of classmates had passed away and scolding a friend for not telling me, I got on Facebook because all the details were posted right after it occurred along with the funeral plans. It's a good tool to have to keep up with friends and events on the local scene and that's about it.

I wish Twitter would have an outage tonight and never come back on line again. The never ending outrage machine and mobs are going to get worse thanks to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                  I only got on Facebook because I don't have any surviving immediate members of my family where I was born and grew up. After I found out a couple of classmates had passed away and scolding a friend for not telling me, I got on Facebook because all the details were posted right after it occurred along with the funeral plans. It's a good tool to have to keep up with friends and events on the local scene and that's about it.

I wish Twitter would have an outage tonight and never come back on line again. The never ending outrage machine and mobs are going to get worse thanks to it.
                  Ha ha. The older I get the more I appreciate the wisdom of Winston Churchill. He said the best argument against Democracy was a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.

Comment

I love how the guy compares ACU stadium to WTs new Stadium. ACU seats 12k while WT only seats 8500.... Uhhhh no. ACU seats 9k with grass seating of 3k. Almost the same exact size as WTs.

Comment

If this gives you any insight into this situation:
                      After Blowskowski (yes I know it is misspelled), the Hardin family looked to transfer Ashley out of WT. Now remember Ashley was an all-conference and probably an all region type of player with one year to play. Her dad emailed ASU, this was after being thrown out of the WT series prior to a single pitch being thrown and banned from being on ASU campus into perpetuity, and asked if we had a spot for Ashley. Ashley would have been an upgrade defensively and offensively for one of our corner outfield positions and would have helped lessen the blow of Barnhill being hurt much of last year. Our coaching didn't even give a response to the email due to the way that the Hardin family (dad mostly, but including daughter) had acted and affected the WT softball program.

Like has been mentioned, their daughter is no longer in the program, they no longer have a vested interest in WT Softball, but they are the first ones to report any wrong doing and definitely the loudest proponent of cleaning house at WT.

IF Blowskowski was fired/resigned for the reasons that I have been told, Candace was given the job in an attempt to pacify her from pursuing other options in regards to how things were handled at WT. Obviously I have no inside information into the thinking of WT brass, but when there is enough smoke you begin to question if there is actually a fire.
                      I think that WT softball will be a much better place once all of the players who were there when Blaskowski and now Abrams are gone from the program. Until then, there will be bad apples trying to overturn the apple cart.

Again, all of this is just my personal opinion and does not necessarily perpetuate the views of anyone who may be implied or expressly mentioned in any of the above.
                      Spot On ?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                        Ha ha. The older I get the more I appreciate the wisdom of Winston Churchill. He said the best argument against Democracy was a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
                        Or someone like ASU Pop's favorite politician in AOC. A one minute conversation does the trick with that dingbat.

Comment

Originally posted by ras619
                          Spot On ?
                          There may have been a slim chance that Ashley Harden could have had her name placed on the left field wall with the WT great players.As a long time follower of WT softball I can assure you that will never happen thanks to her father.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                            Or someone like ASU Pop's favorite politician in AOC. A one minute conversation does the trick with that dingbat.
                            Which are you referring to AOC or me??? *RAISED EYEBROW*

Comment

Originally posted by sobafish View Post
                              There may have been a slim chance that Ashley Harden could have had her name placed on the left field wall with the WT great players.As a long time follower of WT softball I can assure you that will never happen thanks to her father.
                              I find it interesting that one of the WT greats, who does have her number on the wall, is the subject of a lot of this heat from former players and parents of former players.

Comment

I find it interesting that one of the WT greats, who does have her number on the wall, is the subject of a lot of this heat from former players and parents of former players.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X