Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grosskopf and Kumi will definitely help. Those two along with Botsford, Crawford and Rice will be a big difference. They won't be as deep as the last few years on the D Line but I like their starting lineup

Comment

Looks like they also have a couple of O line transfers that will help . Excited to see how things come together over the summer and into camp .

Comment

Pam Gohl steps down as Director of Athletics to take a Deputy Athletic Director position at Moorhead. This seems like a curious move to me.

https://usfcougars.com/news/2023/8/1...athletics.aspx

Comment

Assist AD/SWA resigned in the spring to take a job at the conference office...

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
            Pam Gohl steps down as Director of Athletics to take a Deputy Athletic Director position at Moorhead. This seems like a curious move to me.

Yes, this surprised me too. I wonder what the deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I'm guessing the Deputy Athletic Director position at a state school pays better than the Director of Athletics position at USF.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Yes, this surprised me too. I wonder what the deal is.
                Not sure but I don't think too many people are upset to see her go.

Comment

The rest of the league thanks her for her service to the football program these past 9 months....

Comment

Did not realize Pam was a 1999 Augustana graduate and a 4-year member of the basketball team. I went to all the games back then and don't remember her. People move on for lots of reasons. Being an AD is a stressful and time consuming occupation. Now she can work and eventually collect a state pension.

Comment

Almost makes you wonder if she was asked to find another job, directly or indirectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowacoo View Post
                        Looks like they also have a couple of O line transfers that will help . Excited to see how things come together over the summer and into camp .
                        Things happen so much faster with the portal, and so many players out shopping themselves to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Things happen so much faster with the portal, and so many players out shopping themselves to the world.
                          Excited to come down in October !

Comment

I'm making my way down on Thursday. Probably taking off right after work. The Bob is in a part of town I'm not so familiar with. What's a good place to eat before the game?

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                              I'm making my way down on Thursday. Probably taking off right after work. The Bob is in a part of town I'm not so familiar with. What's a good place to eat before the game?
                              Roundhouse Brew Pub is right next to the stadium to the north. In fact, field goal kicks that go over the net hit its roof. I've never eaten there myself, but I've heard good things.

I have eaten at the Barrel House, which is about a mile and a half from the stadium over by 57th and Sycamore. The food I've had there was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                                I agree with Tundra. So close to the stadium and they have made themselves a nice outside seating area, which is good because its small inside. I have ate there and it really good bar food

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X