Comment

• https://x.com/MDR_Sports/status/1712...864500223?s=20

Here is the story for the USF AD spot.

Comment

• USF 2008 and 2009 could hang with any of the USF D2 teams

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post
            USF 2008 and 2009 could hang with any of the USF D2 teams
            I mean, duh… Was anyone thinking otherwise?
            4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
            2016 NSIC Champions
            🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

I mean, duh… Was anyone thinking otherwise?
              Otis I have heard people said Augie would have beaten them those years and others say the NAIA teams couldn't play in the NSIC. But all 09 did was go up a few levels and beat UND, USF beat them almost as bad as Texas Tech did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post

Otis I have heard people said Augie would have beaten them those years and others say the NAIA teams couldn't play in the NSIC. But all 09 did was go up a few levels and beat UND, USF beat them almost as bad as Texas Tech did.
                Welcome back to the NAIA message board circa 2009..? Come on chain....the Coo hired a new AD today..

Comment

• Follow up from today's press conference... https://www.siouxfallslive.com/sport...ector-jon-hart

Nice interview of ADJH from Zim.

Admittedly don't know any details of Pam's departure and doesn't really matter but frankly, this seems like an upgrade. My first impressions are of a young, energetic, go-getter. Welcome to Coo Falls.
                  4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                  2016 NSIC Champions
                  🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Welcome back to the NAIA message board circa 2009..? Come on chain....the Coo hired a new AD today..
                    I like the hire, he's young and should give the USF sports a breath of fresh air that it really needs. Between the new AD and the impressive Coo Legacy group I am hoping for some much needed upgrades for the football program

Comment

• Well looks like one if the longest streaks in college football about to end...? I don't see USF winning 3 of thier last 4. Good fight though. Saw a picture of former USF faces at Washington game including Schoenfelder and Alex Anderson. Thought that was pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by tman28 View Post
                        Well looks like one if the longest streaks in college football about to end...? I don't see USF winning 3 of thier last 4. Good fight though. Saw a picture of former USF faces at Washington game including Schoenfelder and Alex Anderson. Thought that was pretty cool.
                        Not so fast my friend. Did you see Camden Deans stats for today? The Dude accounted for 583 yards of offense. Unbelievable. OK there was a pick 6. I've said it before. He will be a great QB by next season. The key to the winning streak is beating Wayne at home. USF can beat WSU and SMSU, probably not the Gorillas. Team will be jacked for Wayne to keep streak alive. Oh, how about Slykhuis, 206yds. on 18 catches!

Comment

• Was just looking over the season stats and noticed a odd thing for USF 0-0 on FG attempts after 7 games. Seems very odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by 34blast View Post
                            Was just looking over the season stats and noticed a odd thing for USF 0-0 on FG attempts after 7 games. Seems very odd.
                            Odd, but accurate. So far this season Glo hasn't opted for a field goal attempt. I don't know if that's a kicker confidence issue, or just a "not wanting to settle for three points" mindset.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xJuTDQS1e8

Glo show..

Otis Day as sidecar..

Comment

• Gotta give props to Coach Glogowski.. was at the game on Saturday and MSUM Beer Garden was pretty rowdy with their smack talk. Big group moved over to the area where the away team runs back to the locker room and in the midst of the chaos, Glogowski and a few other USF coaches stopped to shake hands with several guys telling them to keep it up and that they enjoyed the environment. I know that not all NSIC coaches respond like that. Seems like a good dude.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X