Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
    I'm making my way down on Thursday. Probably taking off right after work. The Bob is in a part of town I'm not so familiar with. What's a good place to eat before the game?
    +1 for Roundhouse. Haven't made it there myself yet but echoing others, heard nothing but good things. The one time I tried to go last fall it was packed and didnt want to wait. Relatviely small spot.

Other solid options that way would be for more hole-in-wall, small town dive bar feel, Stubbies is right up Cliff Ave and my personal choice, Looks Marketplace right down 69th. Featured on DDD, cool market, speciality grocery store in the front with meat counter, cheese bar, bakery and sit down restaraunt in the back. Excellent food, brew their own beer.
    4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
    2016 NSIC Champions
    🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Thanks guys! Sounds like some good suggestions. Been trying to make my way through the SF food scene on my visits and had a hankering for something new.

I'll be in the black St. Paul Saints hat if anyone wants to say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

+1 for Roundhouse. Haven't made it there myself yet but echoing others, heard nothing but good things. The one time I tried to go last fall it was packed and didnt want to wait. Relatviely small spot.

Other solid options that way would be for more hole-in-wall, small town dive bar feel, Stubbies is right up Cliff Ave and my personal choice, Looks Marketplace right down 69th. Featured on DDD, cool market, speciality grocery store in the front with meat counter, cheese bar, bakery and sit down restaraunt in the back. Excellent food, brew their own beer.
        Oh man, I completely forgot about Looks. Close to the stadium and good food. Everything I've had there has been fantastic.

Comment

Wondering what we will see from the Coo here. Missing 7 significant players/starters that would have returned this year. Who will start at Wr for USF. Oline and Lbs as well

Comment

I'm sure all you Cougar fans have seen this. Story by Matt Zimmer in Sioux Falls live on Thursday.

What to know about MSU-Mankato at USF - Sioux Falls Live | Sioux Falls news and weather

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
              I'm sure all you Cougar fans have seen this. Story by Matt Zimmer in Sioux Falls live on Thursday.

What to know about MSU-Mankato at USF - Sioux Falls Live | Sioux Falls news and weather

Good infomation. Suprises me that the young guys on the coo oline are still pretty big. Smaller than in the past.... but not small
              Last edited by tman28; 09-06-2023, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Kato by 17+, USF will need 3 costly turnovers to keep it close or win

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVaF0nz-kr4

The Weekly USF Coo Coach 'Cast is up. FYI.

Comment

I liked what I saw from Cameron Dean. True Dual Threat QB we havnt had for 5 years or so. Good player.

Comment

Originally posted by tman28 View Post
                      I liked what I saw from Cameron Dean. True Dual Threat QB we havnt had for 5 years or so. Good player.
                      He has some wheels. I think that his playing time will keep increasing.

Comment

Glad the Mankato game is in the rear view mirror. they straight up bullies USF up front. Lot to improve on and learn from. Just glad that the conversation can be about the actual games every Saturday rather than the Glo/Hoffner talk

Comment

Originally posted by USFIllini View Post
                          Glad the Mankato game is in the rear view mirror. they straight up bullies USF up front. Lot to improve on and learn from. Just glad that the conversation can be about the actual games every Saturday rather than the Glo/Hoffner talk
                          Will be interesting to see if any teams DL and backers can stop their OL and RB's. i have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Will be interesting to see if any teams DL and backers can stop their OL and RB's. i have my doubts.
                            They have a very good Oline and a stable of running backs. Heck Ekern dint even have one carry. I think he was less than 100% and they dint need him to but he can pound the rock too. If Kato stays healthy then they could run the table. They definitely impressed me

Comment

Originally posted by USFIllini View Post

They have a very good Oline and a stable of running backs. Heck Ekern dint even have one carry. I think he was less than 100% and they dint need him to but he can pound the rock too. If Kato stays healthy then they could run the table. They definitely impressed me
                              This! Very good team!

Comment

Big man score (two-point conversion) this afternoon in Nashville by Trey Pipkins! Pure athlete.
                                4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                                2016 NSIC Champions
                                🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X