Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    One less D2 schedule opportunity is gone. South Dakota State will entertain Western Oregon on September 2. I might go to that just to cross another team off of my list- or is it to add another team to my list. Glass half empty or half full?

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

The challenge with UCM vs Northern is likely just a 1 year deal....as the MIAA will be gearing up for a 2024 and 2025 schedule model and seemingly won't have the identical bye weeks as 2023. This will make scheduling with the NSIC all the harder as the NSIC is doing 2023 and 2024 (per what I've heard from the meeting in the last few weeks)....and with teams wanting a 2 year home/away setup with a non-con opponent, those games between the NSIC vs MIAA will be harder to make happen.

Northern has almost no options in that W11 spot..so I'd expect them to do Northern Michigan.
    At least that game would be indoors for the last week of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
    It appears that Northern Michigan is in need of a game for week 11, if Northern State can't get Central Missouri to bite
    The challenge with UCM vs Northern is likely just a 1 year deal....as the MIAA will be gearing up for a 2024 and 2025 schedule model and seemingly won't have the identical bye weeks as 2023. This will make scheduling with the NSIC all the harder as the NSIC is doing 2023 and 2024 (per what I've heard from the meeting in the last few weeks)....and with teams wanting a 2 year home/away setup with a non-con opponent, those games between the NSIC vs MIAA will be harder to make happen.

Northern has almost no options in that W11 spot..so I'd expect them to do Northern Michigan.

Leave a comment:

• zimmy21
    replied
    It appears that Northern Michigan is in need of a game for week 11, if Northern State can't get Central Missouri to bite

Leave a comment:

• CollegeFBGuy
    replied
    Everything released so far, matches up with what I was told about the Bemidji State schedule. They are still trying to fill the open date

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    *updated*

Inkblot compiled the list for MIAA, I just added the NSIC to put it together.

Week 1: Emporia State
    Week 2: Missouri Western
    Week 3: Washburn, MSU-Moorhead
    Week 4: Northwest Missouri State
    Week 5: Fort Hays State
    Week 6: Northeastern State, Bemidji State
    Week 7: Central Oklahoma, MSU-Mankato
    Week 8: Missouri Southern, U-Mary
    Week 10: Nebraska–Kearney
    Week 11: Central Missouri, Northern State

Found games:
    Week 1: Minnesota-Duluth vs. Northern Michigan
    Week 1:Winona vs. Saginaw Valley
    ​​​​​​Week 1: Concordia vs Upper Iowa
    ​​​​Week 2: Augustana vs. Chadron
    Week 4: Wayne State vs. Missouri S&T
    Week 5: Southwest vs. Valparaiso
    Week 9: USF vs. Pittsburg State
    Week 10: Minot vs. Michigan Tech

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Wow, they found one!
    Good for the Beavers. Coach Ian Shields has his work cut out for him. He has only 2 coaches and graduate asst. on staff and missed a recruiting cycle. I wish him good fortune in trying to grow MSU into competitive program. They have a great stadium and a nice community of near 50k population.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
    Minot State is traveling to Michigan Tech in Week 10. https://michigantechhuskies.com/spor...20230206jp49t6
    Wow, they found one!

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Minot State is traveling to Michigan Tech in Week 10. https://michigantechhuskies.com/spor...20230206jp49t6

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    Originally posted by Swisher View Post
    Moorhead and CSP have their 2023 schedules posted.
    Moorhead....yes and no. They listed all their NSIC games but didn't list who they are playing in the open week = the one thing we all care about..haha!

Leave a comment:

• WBChargerDad
    replied
    Originally posted by Swisher View Post
    As do Winona and SMSU.

Leave a comment:

• Swisher
    replied
    Last edited by Swisher; 02-06-2023, 04:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Maybe this is old news? I see USF has scheduled it's open date against highly ranked Pitt St. in an away game. Gutsy move.
    Post #169 on this thread.

There's also a link that I posted later from PSU....and some interesting lingo in there from the release.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Ha Ha Ha
    It wasn't funny at the time...

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Maybe this is old news? I see USF has scheduled it's open date against highly ranked Pitt St. in an away game. Gutsy move.
    First I'm hearing of it. Good for USF.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X