Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Kids' first Pens game. May set up a GoFundMe when I get home. Goodness.

Comment

• Re: Iup basketball

Always get pretty excited for the first XMAS Break game of the season at the KCAC.

The atmosphere is typically somewhere in between Tuesday Night Bingo at the senior center and Stapleton Library.

I haven't seen a peep out of IUP to promote the game other than the notification of the time change.

Traditionally for this last game before the holiday they give out piles of free tickets all over town. Hopefully that was the plan for tonight.

They will need a little crowd boost tonight in my opinion.

Comment

• Appears stretch internet is down. Disappointing.

Edit: It is now working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by IUP24; 12-18-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Whoever the kid is that's doing the color for this game from IUP, he's new, keep him. He's good. It's clear he understands the game and has watched IUP basketball.

We're very critical of those guys normally, but that kid is good.

Comment

• Comment

Feisty bingo game - but WCU is playing coal region bb. Takes me back.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

These refs made this game hard to watch.

Comment

WCU was fired up. IUP looked tired but found a way.

Armoni being a freshman is just sick.

Atmosphere? Yeah, playing Silent Night Holy Night really gets a crowd amped. Unreal.

Comment

Better question is how in the world does WCU have 5 losses?

I get they had 10 days off and everybody gets fired up to come to the KCAC ... but, man. Hard to figure out.

No way if they played with that intensity all the time they'd have 5 losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          WCU was fired up. IUP looked tired but found a way.

Armoni being a freshman is just sick.

Atmosphere? Yeah, playing Silent Night Holy Night really gets a crowd amped. Unreal.

Comment

• Comment

So Joe and Jack talked about the message board on the post game show tonight. Joe wonders who the other 5 posters are beside Jack. hahahaha... Hey Joe, I'll introduce myself when you are up in Erie next. I won't get to IUP before then.

Mercyhurst posted 110 tonight, I agree you want to see that game but Gannon/UPJ are just as big. One game at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                                So Joe and Jack talked about the message board on the post game show tonight. Joe wonders who the other 5 posters are beside Jack. hahahaha... Hey Joe, I'll introduce myself when you are up in Erie next. I won't get to IUP before then.

Mercyhurst posted 110 tonight, I agree you want to see that game but Gannon/UPJ are just as big. One game at a time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X