Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

IUP is state property and the state still has an indoor masking mandate.

Comment

• I don't disagree. Frankly I don't think there is anyone who was willing to enforce it. Keeping Fans out is a reaction to the realization that people don't respect the rules. There is a group of people who want to put the hammer down on the disobediant - they actually think masks make them invulnerable to the virus, which is really a non-scientific view at this point. There's been discussions here about how to make students cover their noses with the masks while in class. ?!? IUP sports at the KCAC was an easy target. Maybe the local Bars will all have big watch parties tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Does his suite ever have people in it? It empty every time I go!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
          If they were alone in doing so, I'd maybe agree. But they're not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

I don't disagree. Frankly I don't think there is anyone who was willing to enforce it. Keeping Fans out is a reaction to the realization that people don't respect the rules. There is a group of people who want to put the hammer down on the disobediant - they actually think masks make them invulnerable to the virus, which is really a non-scientific view at this point. There's been discussions here about how to make students cover their noses with the masks while in class. ?!? IUP sports at the KCAC was an easy target. Maybe the local Bars will all have big watch parties tonight.
            Go on permanent live feed. Screw them. Don't give that place another penny this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

If they were alone in doing so, I'd maybe agree. But they're not.
              SRU did one week. Has any other PASSHE school?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

SRU did one week. Has any other PASSHE school?
                I'm pretty sure Lock Haven did as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

I don't disagree. Frankly I don't think there is anyone who was willing to enforce it. Keeping Fans out is a reaction to the realization that people don't respect the rules. There is a group of people who want to put the hammer down on the disobediant - they actually think masks make them invulnerable to the virus, which is really a non-scientific view at this point. There's been discussions here about how to make students cover their noses with the masks while in class. ?!? IUP sports at the KCAC was an easy target. Maybe the local Bars will all have big watch parties tonight.
                  The Hilton should cash in on this ... if they can do a projector screen in the bar area. Most (well, many) IUP fans hang there anyway before and after.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Does his suite ever have people in it? It empty every time I go!

Comment

• Back to basketball talk, sounds like Joe gave the team two days off this week. This bye (today) couldn't have came at a better time. They are dealing with a ton of nagging injuries. I'm sure they'll probably watch the SRU/Clarion game tonight and start game prep tomorrow.

Not sure when Demo's 'Operation Shutdown' officially started, but I don't expect him back this weekend. I hope he at least dresses in the case of an emergency.

Saturday will be a tough road environment. They played in a hostile gym up at Johnstown so they've had some experience. And, let's not forget, Joe's had some issues in Morrow Field House.

I'd love to see IUP at least offer a fan bus to go up there. But, I know that's a lost cause.

Comment

• Joe just called out (his Twitter) for the 'IUP Nation' to hit the road Saturday and make the trip. I don't think he's ever done that in the past.

I assume with the proximity to the Erie area and a large group coming from Indiana, there should be a big group in Morrow.

Short trip from Indiana. Saddle up.

Comment

Joe just called out (his Twitter) for the 'IUP Nation' to hit the road Saturday and make the trip. I don't think he's ever done that in the past.

I assume with the proximity to the Erie area and a large group coming from Indiana, there should be a big group in Morrow.

Short trip from Indiana. Saddle up.
                          For a second I thought he was calling The IUPNATION to come to the game with Dr. Evil in tow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

For a second I thought he was calling The IUPNATION to come to the game with Dr. Evil in tow.
                            Lol that's why I put it in quotes.

But ... maybe Joe was being cryptic and wants the big guy to make the long roadie.

Comment

• Fans are still permitted at the KCAC for the Heritage Conference basketball championships (which get massive crowds).

That is hilarious.

Way to F your own team, IUP.

Comment

Fans are still permitted at the KCAC for the Heritage Conference basketball championships (which get massive crowds).

That is hilarious.

Way to F your own team, IUP.
                                Driscoll is an idiot! Just shows it wasn't the KCAC staff that called for the stoppage of fans.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X