Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night extended Slippery Rock's misery in Indiana to 32 straight losses.

Comment

• IUP's Covid numbers are way down from the first week students returned ... as are Indiana's.

How about the Driz reverses course for tomorrow?

At minimum, they could run 20-25% occupancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        IUP 72
        SRU 61

Final
        F**k Slimey Pebble again!

Comment

Last night extended Slippery Rock's misery in Indiana to 32 straight losses.
          Dilly Dilly!!!

Comment

IUP's Covid numbers are way down from the first week students returned ... as are Indiana's.

Comment

Last night extended Slippery Rock's misery in Indiana to 32 straight losses.

Comment

• The '14 game was the night it should have ended.

That was one of KR's best teams at SRU. The massive KCAC crowd finally got to him and he got a foolish technical late in the night. Swung the whole game. IUP ended up winning in the final seconds on a layup by Mathis Keita with seconds to go for a 66-64 win. That game is in my Top 3 best atmospheres in the KCAC. It was just a really juiced up Saturday night crowd. I think they had around 3,400 that night.

Last night was their closest game here in awhile. Previous two visits they got blown out of the building.

But ... they may get another shot here this year.

With a crowd last night, IUP would have blown them out.

Comment

IUP's Covid numbers are way down from the first week students returned ... as are Indiana's.

Yesterday Indiana County reported 0 cases. The shutdown worked, yay admins, now lets move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Yesterday Indiana County reported 0 cases. The shutdown worked, yay admins, now lets move on.
                    Yeah ... this is a joke. At least let season ticket holders and maybe an extra 250 tickets.

Comment

Yeah ... this is a joke. At least let season ticket holders and maybe an extra 250 tickets.
                      Maybe someone will buy your seats?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Maybe someone will buy your seats?
                        I've been outside the KCAC since 8 a.m. trying to scalp them but no takers yet.

Well, I'd say they lost 3,000 tickets Monday and probably 2,500 tonight ... that's one hell of a lot of hot dogs, beer and other concessions. Glad IUP isn't hurting financially. Oh, wait.

Comment

I've been outside the KCAC since 8 a.m. trying to scalp them but no takers yet.

Well, I'd say they lost 3,000 tickets Monday and probably 2,500 tonight ... that's one hell of a lot of hot dogs, beer and other concessions. Glad IUP isn't hurting financially. Oh, wait.

Comment

• I honestly thought they were going to call it off today -- or, at least modify it.

But, we'll get another night with the web broadcast.

I really only had two issues with the broadcast: 1) I'd like to see the shot clock. That drove me nuts. The camera angle all night was set just below it. 2) They were getting the fouls on players wrong all night ... i.e. it was a foul on Player X and the announcers would call it on Player Y. It was hard to keep up with who was actually in foul trouble. For instance, they couldn't tell us about Joe's technical foul. I only caught that because I happened to be watching closely. And, Sulaiman also got a technical for that brush-up with Frederick. I didn't know that until looking at the box score after the game. Overall though, the video was pretty good. It didn't freeze, which is ultimately the most important thing.

As for tonight, I'm not real warm and fuzzy. Cal is going to come in awfully hungry. This is IUP's third tough game in 5 days. That's a tall ask for any team. As discussed, IUP's energy level wasn't pretty in the second half Monday night. I don't think they'll have the legs tonight for another comeback. So, they best come ready to play and not get stuck in an 18-point hole.

IUP has to play a slow pace tonight. Cal will want to play this game at 110 mph. It's likely whichever team controls the tempo wins the game.

p.s. I wouldn't be shocked if these to play at least once more this year. Maybe two more.

I sure hope Demo dresses tonight.

Comment

I honestly thought they were going to call it off today -- or, at least modify it.

But, we'll get another night with the web broadcast.

I really only had two issues with the broadcast: 1) I'd like to see the shot clock. That drove me nuts. The camera angle all night was set just below it. 2) They were getting the fouls on players wrong all night ... i.e. it was a foul on Player X and the announcers would call it on Player Y. It was hard to keep up with who was actually in foul trouble. For instance, they couldn't tell us about Joe's technical foul. I only caught that because I happened to be watching closely. And, Sulaiman also got a technical for that brush-up with Frederick. I didn't know that until looking at the box score after the game. Overall though, the video was pretty good. It didn't freeze, which is ultimately the most important thing.

As for tonight, I'm not real warm and fuzzy. Cal is going to come in awfully hungry. This is IUP's third tough game in 5 days. That's a tall ask for any team. As discussed, IUP's energy level wasn't pretty in the second half Monday night. I don't think they'll have the legs tonight for another comeback. So, they best come ready to play and not get stuck in an 18-point hole.

IUP has to play a slow pace tonight. Cal will want to play this game at 110 mph. It's likely whichever team controls the tempo wins the game.

p.s. I wouldn't be shocked if these to play at least once more this year. Maybe two more.

I sure hope Demo dresses tonight.

Comment

• Looks like no Demo. Again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X