X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The best team wins the last game. Beauty of the tournament. You can't hide.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 03-26-2022, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• For the last 6 years, the Central Region has been in the finals. In 2016 Augustana won at Iowa in exhibition.

I agree that it is the coach - brilliant and has a great eye for spotting overlooked talent and developing it. Hudgens said after the game that his coach was responsible for developing his game.
                      I cannot understand how he can get players to play so synergistically; no one takes a heat check or bad shot. Their bodies don't look like D1 bodies. How they get AAU habits out of them, I don't know. He said he recruits tough kids who do not like to lose over elite players. Also he will never recruit a moody player.

My friend who attended the 1st two rounds said that of all the teams, IUP was loaded with D1 bodies on the roster. Of course he was also impressed with Crawford and Kirby, but he was referring to the overall roster.

McCollum is one of those coaches who can beat you with his players; he can also swap teams and beat you with your players.
                      Dreamer was hurt, Bernard was hurt, and he still beat an incredibly athletic, great three point shooting team with a 7-1 center.

Comment

• The Northwest Missouri roster is all underclassmen.
                        http://www.indianagazette.com
                        www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

The Northwest Missouri roster is all underclassmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

The Northwest Missouri roster is all underclassmen.

Comment

• Comment

• According to yesterday's broadcast, Hudgens apparently told reporters that yesterday was his last game in a Bearcat uniform.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X