Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being able to hit the side of a f-ing barn didn't help, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      As built, they lose to that team 18 of 20 times.

Comment

As built, they lose to that team 18 of 20 times.

Comment

• It was a great year. Bad ending. Very enjoyable ride.

If all stay and join Shawndale, next year could be special.

Comment

• WTF is that dude doing in D2? Good Lord.

Comment

• Great season, IUP, and way to represent the PSAC. Sometimes you just hit one of those games where the ball won't go into the bucket. If you get Jones back healthy next season (and probably even if you don't), you'll obviously be the prohibitive favorite to win the PSAC and make another run. I just hope Coach Fite can bring in enough guys at Ship to stay in your vicinity. Fine season for both the IUP players and coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                Great season, IUP, and way to represent the PSAC. Sometimes you just hit one of those games where the ball won't go into the bucket. If you get Jones back healthy next season (and probably even if you don't), you'll obviously be the prohibitive favorite to win the PSAC and make another run. I just hope Coach Fite can bring in enough guys at Ship to stay in your vicinity. Fine season for both the IUP players and coaches.
                Incredible season. To do what they did minus their star ... one for the books.

Kudos to Augusta

Comment

• Comment

Incredible season. To do what they did minus their star ... one for the books.

Kudos to Augusta

Comment

• In the coming days it will likely leak exactly what Armoni played through the past two months. Once you hear it his legend will only grow. He wasn't even at 70% since late December. Yet, he didn't miss a game.

Cross your fingers he comes back next year. I know there are perceived greener pastures, but next year's starting lineup could be Armoni, David, Shawndale, Ethan and Tomiwa. Dillard and Polce off the bench.

I hope he stays.

Comment

• And, seriously, that Center for Augusta should be playing for Duke or North Carolina next year. Enjoy this ride but he needs to go P5 immediately.

Comment

• Congrats to C'HAWKS BB on a great season !! It's always tough when it ends just short the ultimate prize but the entire team and coaching staff should take pride in all they achieved !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                            Congrats to C'HAWKS BB on a great season !! It's always tough when it ends just short the ultimate prize but the entire team and coaching staff should take pride in all they achieved !!
                            It is tough. But, all but one team ends with a loss. Augusta was a monster.

Comment

• Bummer.

Comment

In the coming days it will likely leak exactly what Armoni played through the past two months. Once you hear it his legend will only grow. He wasn't even at 70% since late December. Yet, he didn't miss a game.

Cross your fingers he comes back next year. I know there are perceived greener pastures, but next year's starting lineup could be Armoni, David, Shawndale, Ethan and Tomiwa. Dillard and Polce off the bench.

I hope he stays.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X