Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I'm on the other side, I like the games earlier. 9:30 start would've been rough!

Comment

• See, with my baby he sleeps normal night patterns so when he goes downaround 9 then I usually try to also!

Comment

• Both games tomorrow will be broadcast on the CBS Sports Network (and online).

That video IUP put out this morning was fantastic. That is some professional stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I wouldn't expect Foster and Morris to go 0-6 at the foul line very often. BTW, I hope IUP will challenge Augusta inside and get to the line a little more on Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Both games tomorrow will be broadcast on the CBS Sports Network (and online).

That video IUP put out this morning was fantastic. That is some professional stuff.
            There are some excellent photos on both the basketball and IUP Athletics Instagram pages as well.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't think that's accurate. NW had info out on Monday that the semifinal game would start at 3pm (CDT) if they advanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I don't think that's accurate. NW had info out on Monday that the semifinal game would start at 3pm (CDT) if they advanced.

Comment

• Last edited by NWFanatic; 03-23-2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, it seems like there have been a lot of changes to the schedule this year. Moving from Wednesday-Thursday- Saturday to Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday. They also moved the championship game on Saturday back a few hours (that may be a CBS thing though). I don't recall semifinal times from last year but for some reason I was thinking those were evening games for both.

Comment

• The games are probably a little earlier since the teams had a day of rest in between and since the final is in the afternoon on Saturday. The women's (M / W / F schedule) final is on Friday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Yeah, it seems like there have been a lot of changes to the schedule this year. Moving from Wednesday-Thursday- Saturday to Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday. They also moved the championship game on Saturday back a few hours (that may be a CBS thing though). I don't recall semifinal times from last year but for some reason I was thinking those were evening games for both.

Comment

• I recall covering the Men's Elite Eight in Frisco back in 2016. Lincoln Memorial struggled from the foul line throughout the entire tournament, and it came back to bite them in the finals against Augustana. Let's hope that IUP doesn't fall into that same rut.
                            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Last year it was noon eastern. The Final Four games were at 7 and 9:45.
                              https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/...ll-men/d2/2021

Comment

• It was for sure 11am CDT last year. Still archived in NW stories on the athletics site.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X