Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The streak is going to live on. I wish they could have shot the ball like this in the 2nd half last year.

Comment

• As Rock Rowdiest once said ...

Drive home safe, f@ckers.

Comment

• Not a good day in Indiana for the gym teachers.

Comment

• Bryce (9) treys against a rival.

Priceless

School record

Comment

• We'd be wrong not to say it:

KJ played pretty well today

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
              The streak is going to live on. I wish they could have shot the ball like this in the 2nd half last year.
              They couldn't. Shawndale ruined that team by not passing enough. That team didn't have nearly the ball movement or outside shooting this team has.
              Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 01-28-2024, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• It was the first game I was able to make it to this season and it was certainly the one to see up to this point. Radford going off in the second half was awesome and Clarke’s quickness is something to see up close.

It appears this 7.5 man rotation (Brooks is just not gonna get many minutes) is what Joe has settled on. For all its flaws, they should continue to get better as they play more in the roles that each guy finally knows they have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                  It was the first game I was able to make it to this season and it was certainly the one to see up to this point. Radford going off in the second half was awesome and Clarke’s quickness is something to see up close.

It appears this 7.5 man rotation (Brooks is just not gonna get many minutes) is what Joe has settled on. For all its flaws, they should continue to get better as they play more in the roles that each guy finally knows they have.
                  They'll be extremely tough -- in half-court games

Maceo Austin picked SRU over IUP.

#dumb-a$$

What's left of this team is what it is ... But, it's fun to watch
                  Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 01-27-2024, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    Not a good day in Indiana for the gym teachers.
                    Evil swept away.

Comment

They'll be extremely tough -- in half-court games

Maceo Austin picked SRU over IUP.

#dumb-a$$

What's left of this team is what it is ... But, it's fun to watch
                      Imagine if he would have picked IUP, - - - But there is a much different vibe with the IUP team, since there are no expectations really. Any success is positive and fun, compared to the last few years when there was the "hope they don't screw this up" paranoia where any mistake was a disaster. So the Cal game is a see how well we might do rather than we have to win. Even Joe basically said he thinks Cal is the best team in the PSAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Imagine if he would have picked IUP, - - - But there is a much different vibe with the IUP team, since there are no expectations really. Any success is positive and fun, compared to the last few years when there was the "hope they don't screw this up" paranoia where any mistake was a disaster. So the Cal game is a see how well we might do rather than we have to win. Even Joe basically said he thinks Cal is the best team in the PSAC.
                        Agreed. They've basically taken on the mantra of playing with house money.

Comment

Agreed. They've basically taken on the mantra of playing with house money.
                          So if Austin came, which player wouldn’t have been here? Also, we wouldn’t be getting the Bryce show if Austin was here.
                          Unfortunately, we’re stuck with the KJ slop either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

So if Austin came, which player wouldn’t have been here? Also, we wouldn’t be getting the Bryce show if Austin was here.
                            Unfortunately, we’re stuck with the KJ slop either way.
                            Hard to say.

I do wonder what this team would look with Dallis Dillard.

My fear is the first night somebody gets in foul trouble.

Tomorrow is a daunting task. Cal can get double digits from all five guys on the floor (and from the next several to come in).

The thought of dealing with Hall and Lucas underneath (and from outside) is going to keep Joe up all night. There's zero question IUP is out-manned tomorrow. He's going to have to whip something up. IUP isn't going to win a track meet. I think their only shot is a turtle pace.

This is also going to be a highly-motivated Cal team based on what IUP has done to them the past 8 years.

I may watch some of the SRU/Cal game today. I'm curious to see how SRU won that game so convincingly.

Comment

• ...is IUP good

Comment

• Originally posted by hawks16 View Post
                                ...is IUP good
                                Watch tomorrow and find out

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X