replied
    IUP 35
    Bloom 23

Half

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Yes, it’s really good. This will be better than any of the conference championship football games tonight. None of them excite me.
    Joe losing would make this about a perfect day lol

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Bloomsburg's live feed is incredible. This is like HD. I noticed it last night. I've never seen a feed this clear and bright.
    Yes, it’s really good. This will be better than any of the conference championship football games tonight. None of them excite me.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Bloomsburg's live feed is incredible. This is like HD. I noticed it last night. I've never seen a feed this clear and bright.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

It’s always been Joe time! I can’t stomach that football program anymore! Sick of the BS.
    I did think it was funny when the band was doing the “We can’t hear you” cheer to Section C today. I was sitting in Section C, but still got a kick out of it. They weren’t wrong. I also thought it was funny that band members were running back and forth in front of the crowd trying to get them motivated while the cheerleaders just stood in the same spot doing the same old tired cheers. As irritated I was that the band didn’t show up last weekend, I would vote that group as “most improved” in the entire IUP football program.

I get it. As good as it can be at times, it can be equally frustrating. I just don’t know where the ceiling is for the program these days. We may have just seen it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Well, it’s now 100% basketball season at IUP now that that football team is eliminated. Here we go!

This should be another one that IUP cruises in. I guess Cordon and Burk must have gotten hurt in practice? To be honest, I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Cordon on the floor. Can he play at all?
    Cordon could play in a pinch. He's a 'program guy' on the deep bench. He's a big guard at 6'5" but he's not going to be a rotation player here.

Burk would project similarly although he is a walk-on. He probably has more upside due to his size (6'7", 225 lbs). He could develop in to a Shawn Ulrich type by next year. Not a rotation guy but could be serviceable if needed in short spurts.

Joe's practices must be nuts. They get more dudes hurt in practice yearly than any team I've ever seen.

Greg Bearer joining late as a volunteer coach could really just be a way of getting another practice guard in the building (same role Dante had two years ago).

Not to be blunt on Cordon and Burk but that's their roles. They are good teammates.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Well, it’s now 100% basketball season at IUP now that that football team is eliminated. Here we go!

This should be another one that IUP cruises in. I guess Cordon and Burk must have gotten hurt in practice? To be honest, I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Cordon on the floor. Can he play at all?
    It’s always been Joe time! I can’t stomach that football program anymore! Sick of the BS.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    It appears the injury bug has hit the deep bench. Enrique Cordon has not dressed the past several games, and Nolan Burk didn't dress last night, either.

They still had enough to not have Shawndale in a 37-point game with 5 minutes left. That is just mind-boggling.

There are two capable players in the redshirt track. So, there is some emergency depth.

Bloomsburg enters tonight 0-4. Their starting group isn't bad but the bench is thin.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Up 36 and Shawndale is in the game.

Speechless.
    Apparently there were no lessons learned from last year’s “F around and find out” situation. At this point it’s clear there’s not going to be priority given to the big picture.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP 97
    Mansfield 61

Final

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Up 36 and Shawndale is in the game.

Speechless.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I really want to say how much I thought IUP looked disinterested in the first half with no offensive rhythm and sloppy defensive play, but then they’re up 15 with 45 points on the board at halftime. It’s hard to complain. Sometimes the problem with being that good is you know you’re that good so you go through the motions at times. I look for a much better second half, especially on the defensive end. Mansfield is just way outgunned and that dagger by Ethan to end the half isn’t going to have them feeling warm and fuzzy in the locker room.
    Yeah I thought IUP looked a little lazy to be honest.

8-0 run in final minute makes it look worse than it was.

But, this team never should shoot 50% in a half on IUP.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    I really want to say how much I thought IUP looked disinterested in the first half with no offensive rhythm and sloppy defensive play, but then they’re up 15 with 45 points on the board at halftime. It’s hard to complain. Sometimes the problem with being that good is you know you’re that good so you go through the motions at times. I look for a much better second half, especially on the defensive end. Mansfield is just way outgunned and that dagger by Ethan to end the half isn’t going to have them feeling warm and fuzzy in the locker room.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP 45
    Mansfield 30

Half

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X