Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As last night's game advanced, I got a decidedly different read on that.

I don't think Ship would have beaten these guys WITH Biss. They were extremely quick, attacked the bucket and disrupted Ship's offensive sets.

No. 3 nationally does not shock me at this point.

Comment

• UPJ 42
      Millersville 21

Half

Didn't see that coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

As last night's game advanced, I got a decidedly different read on that.

I don't think Ship would have beaten these guys WITH Biss. They were extremely quick, attacked the bucket and disrupted Ship's offensive sets.

No. 3 nationally does not shock me at this point.
        Said it would be interesting, not necessarily that Ship would win. Doubt they would have had 22 turnovers Friday with Biss playing, and they badly need the threat of his three-point shooting. When Hardy picked up two fouls, we're basically left with two inexperienced freshmen ball handlers. Not much of a rotation. Mercyhurst, as I said, is very good. No. 3 nationally? We'll see.

Comment

• Final

UPJ 83
          Millersville 51

Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Final

UPJ 83
            Millersville 51

Wow
            They've now lost five straight meetings with UPJ, including three at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Said it would be interesting, not necessarily that Ship would win. Doubt they would have had 22 turnovers Friday with Biss playing, and they badly need the threat of his three-point shooting. When Hardy picked up two fouls, we're basically left with two inexperienced freshmen ball handlers. Not much of a rotation. Mercyhurst, as I said, is very good. No. 3 nationally? We'll see.
              I've been rather impressed with Rashon Johnson working out front. He's not Biss, but he's one of the best jucos they've had.

Comment

I've been rather impressed with Rashon Johnson working out front. He's not Biss, but he's one of the best jucos they've had.

Comment

• ESU beating up Cal at half.

Mercy up 12 on LH almost half.

GU up 6 over Ship ... half.

Comment

• Much-needed win for Shippensburg over Gannon.

Luke Nedrow comes up big late with some free throws. He essentially clinches the win by drawing a charge, taking a shot in the abdomen and immediately blowing chunks all over the Heiges floor.

That proved too much for Gannon to stomach.

Comment

Much-needed win for Shippensburg over Gannon.

Luke Nedrow comes up big late with some free throws. He essentially clinches the win by drawing a charge, taking a shot in the abdomen and immediately blowing chunks all over the Heiges floor.

Good one. A "gutty" win for the team. In all seriousness, that was a big win as dropping to 2-4 with the hell week they have coming up later in the month would not have been good.

Comment

Much-needed win for Shippensburg over Gannon.

He certainly left it all on the floor yesterday.

Glad to get a split out of the trip but a sweep would have been great. Happy to have PSAC hoops back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

He certainly left it all on the floor yesterday.

Glad to get a split out of the trip but a sweep would have been great. Happy to have PSAC hoops back!
                          Gannon has some nice young players and good length. They're pretty good now and could be a real force in a season or two. Like the guard from Sharon.

Comment

• Slippery Rock got its second stat-pad of the year last night in a 110-64 drubbing of Penn State Greater Allegheny. The Rock is now 2-0 this season against the PSU branch circuit.

Kutztown survived Bowie State, 81-78.

ESU took down Molloy, 91-68.

Mercyhurst plays at Le Moyne tonight at 6 p.m. Le Moyne took down Daemen this past Monday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                              Slippery Rock got its second stat-pad of the year last night in a 110-64 drubbing of Penn State Greater Allegheny. The Rock is now 2-0 this season against the PSU branch circuit.

Kutztown survived Bowie State, 81-78.

ESU took down Molloy, 91-68.

Mercyhurst plays at Le Moyne tonight at 6 p.m. Le Moyne took down Daemen this past Monday night.
                              Bowie will be a scary game for Ship down there next week. They've only won one game, but have played tough against Shepherd, IUP, and Kutztown. Mercyhurst did drub them in their opener.

Comment

• Mercyhurst 74
                                Le Moyne 62

Final

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X