• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Mercyhurst 74
    Le Moyne 62

Final
    According to the Le Moyne writeup on that game, it was the first time Mercyhurst has won on Le Moyne's court in 11 tries.

Comment

• Finals end today.

Hence, the annual start of the empty gym, 7-week long funeral season.

Comment

Finals end today.

Hence, the annual start of the empty gym, 7-week long funeral season.
        LOL. Ship's gym will certainly be empty. No more home games until Jan. 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

LOL. Ship's gym will certainly be empty. No more home games until Jan. 2.
          I hate the break games. Yet, some of the biggest rivalry games get scheduled over break. Drives me nuts.

No band, cheerleaders, dance teams, students, etc.

IUP fans can't even watch the games as we amazingly have no video.

It's amazing the amount of coin this eternity break costs our programs.

Comment

I hate the break games. Yet, some of the biggest rivalry games get scheduled over break. Drives me nuts.

Looks like the video is there for the next two home games. *fingers crossed*

Comment

Yeah, it's amazing with your following that there haven't been videos.

Comment

• Jake Biss is in Ship's lineup today at Bowie State.

Comment

• Speaking of decadent holiday-break basketball ... Shippensburg 47, Bowie State 39. The two teams combine to go 5-for-30 from outside the arc.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                    Speaking of decadent holiday-break basketball ... Shippensburg 47, Bowie State 39. The two teams combine to go 5-for-30 from outside the arc.
                    On the + side JB played 29 minutes.....on the -- side he was 2-13 FG and 0-4 3s. He's on the court

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

On the + side JB played 29 minutes.....on the -- side he was 2-13 FG and 0-4 3s. He's on the court
                      Don't imagine he's been practicing very long. It's probably going to be a while before he rounds into shape. And road games against Clarion, UPJ, and IUP this week. LOL. Welcome back.

Comment

• If they don't discover their perimeter shooting, as a group, they go at best 1-2 this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                          If they don't discover their perimeter shooting, as a group, they go at best 1-2 this week.
                          Given the Biss debacle and the difficult early schedule, I'm just hoping for 5-5 going into January. You usually need to have one or two guys that have a primary three-point shooter role, and I don't think they've had a rotation up to now that has allowed for that. Obviously I'd expect Biss's shooting to improve. They'll need someone else to set up.

That must have been an ugly game to watch Sunday. Bowie apparently didn't score for the last eight minutes. It's very unusual for them to be as bad as they appear to be this season.

Comment

• Some guys in the portal already:

KeShaun Hammonds (Lock Haven)

Tyler Fritz (Edinboro)

Sal Saputo (California)

Those marriages didn't last too long.

Comment

Some guys in the portal already:

Tyler Fritz (Edinboro)

Sal Saputo (California)

Never understood how Saputo fit into a 12 person class. Look for several others joining him before the season ends. Typical (at CAL) DS program.

Comment

Some guys in the portal already:

Tyler Fritz (Edinboro)

Sal Saputo (California)

No big loss for Edinboro. Dude had 3 points over 4 games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X