Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Just read Daemen was without two starters last night against Mercyhurst. Didn't say why.

Comment

• Not many teams in D2 that can overcome two guys being out ... regardless of coach speak mumbo jumbo.

Comment

• Nice win for Slippery Rock yesterday over a now 0-3 East Stroudsburg.

Clarion and Seton Hill got walloped by Lake Erie and Salem.

In the East, Kutztown got its first win over one of the PSU branches.

Big game in Erie today. Saginaw at Gannon.

Comment

• Just about ready for tip off of Gannon- SVSU. The best coach in the building is sitting in the first row of section D - Gary Manchel

Comment

• Ike Herster and Braden Oleson not dressed. Not good for GU.

Comment

• GU's Clancy after hitting 4 3s knocked out of game after hard landing with about 10 min left.
              GU pulls ahead & beats Sag Val State by 10 ( 90 to 80 ).
              SVS knocked off D1 WMich by 17.
              Braden & Herster DNP 2 starters
              Lance-Amir Paul had 28pts for GU

Comment

• Boro eeked out a win vs Roberts Wesleyan on Saturday.

Comment

• Updated PSAC West records:
                  SCHOOL RECORD NOTES
                  IUP 4-0 Big test looms with Virginia State visit this Saturday
                  Mercyhurst 4-0 Through four games, the most given up is 63 points
                  California 3-1 Has played toughest schedule to date
                  Slippery Rock 3-1 Tough road test at Charleston this weekend
                  Clarion 3-1 Got beat up at Lake Erie. D3 Allegheny up next.
                  UPJ 2-1 Tough stretch up coming with VSU, WCU and Millersville
                  Edinboro 2-1 Next 5 are all winnable
                  Gannon 1-1 Heavy favorite in this weekend's Gary Miller Classic
                  Seton Hill 0-5 Lost (3) by single digits. Rough Start in Greensburg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    Boro eeked out a win vs Roberts Wesleyan on Saturday.
                    I'd think Edinboro should win its next (5) games. I also noticed forward Terrence Moore hasn't played yet. What's his story? He certainly would be a big boost.

Comment

I'd think Edinboro should win its next (5) games. I also noticed forward Terrence Moore hasn't played yet. What's his story? He certainly would be a big boost.
                      I watched Erie recap and unbeknownst to me, they mentioned some starters out with Covid protocol. That may be the reason.

Comment

• Big game tonight.

Cal at Shippensburg

Any word if Biss is going to make his season debut tonight? If not, I think Cal wins fairly comfortably.

Comment

Big game tonight.

Cal at Shippensburg

Any word if Biss is going to make his season debut tonight? If not, I think Cal wins fairly comfortably.

Comment

• Cal is essentially built like an MEC team nowadays. I just question Ship being able to keep up minus Biss. Fite needs to try everything to play this game at a slow pace. If it gets sped up, Cal may lay a big number tonight.

It's a big one. One of them gets their second loss in November.

Comment

Cal is essentially built like an MEC team nowadays. I just question Ship being able to keep up minus Biss. Fite needs to try everything to play this game at a slow pace. If it gets sped up, Cal may lay a big number tonight.

It's a big one. One of them gets their second loss in November.
                              Speaking of MEC play, IMO, BOSWELL has been somewhat less than I'd expected through the first four. He's scoring at the same rate as ZYAN COLLINS and only slightly ahead of Fr KEITH PALEK. Most importantly his 3pt shooting , (3-9, .333%) is dragging down the team, (30-84, .357%) instead of boosting it which is what I had expected. Although I knew BP was going to be the focus, PB seems out of the flow so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                                Speaking of MEC play, IMO, BOSWELL has been somewhat less than I'd expected through the first four. He's scoring at the same rate as ZYAN COLLINS and only slightly ahead of Fr KEITH PALEK. Most importantly his 3pt shooting , (3-9, .333%) is dragging down the team, (30-84, .357%) instead of boosting it which is what I had expected. Although I knew BP was going to be the focus, PB seems out of the flow so far.
                                What's wrong with Jermaine Hall? I see he hasn't played yet this year?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X