Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    I'll say this... I do believe Ferris was missing quite a few bodies over the weekend. Tough to gage those wins.

That's what it sounded like the more I read about it. You get 1-2 key guys out in basketball and it's a major problem.

Comment

• UPJ hasn't ruled out a return in JAN or FEB. They are practicing and said would make a decision based on what's happening at that point.

You have to play 11 games to qualify for an at-large bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        UPJ hasn't ruled out a return in JAN or FEB. They are practicing and said would make a decision based on what's happening at that point.

You have to play 11 games to qualify for an at-large bid.
        You don't think IUP could get 11 games? 2 with UPJ, Gannon and Hurst... 7 more???

Comment

You don't think IUP could get 11 games? 2 with UPJ, Gannon and Hurst... 7 more???
          Yeah I think they could. I think IUP could, too.

But, it sounds like Joe's ship has sailed.

Comment

Yeah I think they could. I think IUP could, too.

But, it sounds like Joe's ship has sailed.
            I thought it was 16 to be eligible. Why wouldn't Joe make a run at it when you had 8 games in front of you? Hurst, Gannon, Clarion, UPJ times 2... You had to find 3 games!!!

Comment

• Gannon Men play Tuesday and Wednesday against Kentucky St. Kentucky state comes back the end of January to play Mercyhurst twice.

Comment

• GUW played Miles College Bears twice Easy 1st win struggled but won 2nd game

GUM played KY St Same results Easy 1st win struggled but won 2nd game

Both teams 2-0 GUW next 2games vs Salem cnxl covid

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
                  GUW played Miles College Bears twice Easy 1st win struggled but won 2nd game

GUM played KY St Same results Easy 1st win struggled but won 2nd game

Both teams 2-0 GUW next 2games vs Salem cnxl covid
                  Gannon men officially have games schedule against Clarion Feb 10 and 13 (A/H), at D'Youville Feb 16, vs Mercyhurst Feb 27.

Comment

• PG Julian Boykins (Seton Hill) has entered the transfer portal. Two years eligibility.

He played at The Kiski School (Kiski Prep) -- same as Dante Lombardi, Greg Bearer and Shawndale Jones.

He's a decent player. Not sure what the deal was at SH. He was recruited there under Tark the Shark and not the current regime. He's from NJ so hard to say where he'll end up.

Comment

• Mercyhurst jumped to No. 8 in Power 10.

Lakers are 6-0 and haven't been in a close game yet.

I knew they were loaded this year. The West would have been a war with IUP.

Comment

• Gannon is also 4-0. I thought they would get challenged this weekend by Daeman but they look way down from previous years.

Comment

Gannon is also 4-0. I thought they would get challenged this weekend by Daeman but they look way down from previous years.
                          I haven't watched a single D2 game yet this year but I'll tune in for the Erie game.

Comment

I haven't watched a single D2 game yet this year but I'll tune in for the Erie game.
                            Mercyhurst is going to pound them.

Comment

• Gannon and SRU have offered Tasos Cook ... guard from Ohio. He's getting heavy buss on the D2 circuit.

My guess is some mid-majors come calling soon.

Comment

• Mercyhurst beat Clarion by too many to count.

The Golden Eagles did not look good. The big fella from last year wasn't playing or on the bench.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X