Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few signings popped up over the weekend:

SG Mekhi Reynolds (Shaler) is headed to Clarion.

PG Colin McQuiston (Shenango) to Slippery Rock.

PG Andy Zuchelli (North Star) to UPJ.

Comment

• Edinboro signs Tyler Fritz, a three-time all-state PG from Marian Catholic. 6-3, 30 PPG, school's all-time leading scorer.

https://www.tnonline.com/20200513/ma...ro-university/
      Last edited by Fightingscot82; 05-13-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Notre Dame (OH) snagged Westmont Hilltop (Johnstown, PA) guard Ashton Fortson.

No idea how he escaped the PSAC.

Comment

• Recent Seton Hill grad Nathan Davis has signed to play professionally in Germany.

It was kind of a shame for him to get stuck on a total rebuild last year. He would have been a much bigger star on a good team. He still had a pretty good season despite being the sole focus of other teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Holy Smokes

Pat Cleary recruiting a post player?
            I have some high hopes for Edinboro this coming year. If they can stay healthy and get some leadership from Simpson, I think they can make a run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I have some high hopes for Edinboro this coming year. If they can stay healthy and get some leadership from Simpson, I think they can make a run.
              From what I see as of now ...

1. IUP - Joe's loaded, big and deep. But, 'deep' never seems to work on Redshirt Road.
              2. Mercyhurst - The Lake Show will be a problem this season
              3. UPJ - All but Josh Wise returns. But, Wise is a really big loss.
              4. California - Lost a good bit to the transfer portal but has a good bit back in the rotation
              5. Gannon - Strong, big class coming in ... but took some major losses to graduation and with Webb transferring.
              6. Slippery Rock - The Micah Till era is finally over. A strong group of transfers is headed to town.
              7. Edinboro - Simpson will get his ... but others need to get theirs, too.
              8. Seton Hill - Nathan Davis is gone, but last year's (basically) all freshmen team will be a year older
              9. Clarion - Looks like another long year in Tippin Gymnasium.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X