• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also west liberty vs shepherd

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
      Also west liberty vs shepherd
      Correct. Oddly not on the PSAC board online.

Comment

• Seton Hill is blowing Notre Dame out of the gym ... 90-62 last I checked.

Didn't see that coming

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Correct. Oddly not on the PSAC board online.
          Judging by the final score, Shepherd must not have seen it on the schedule either. ; )

Comment

• Seton Hill opens by hammering both NDC and AB.

Impressive

Comment

Seton Hill opens by hammering both NDC and AB.

Impressive
              Wow, I expected on 0-2 start.

Comment

• Clarion loses, 80-60, to Concord. Gerald Jarmon didn't play in either game this weekend. Several PSAC guys out to start the year.

Comment

• Strong opening weekend for West teams. The division went 9-5 overall. Seton Hill's 2-0 start -- two blowout wins against decent MEC programs -- was certainly the surprise of the weekend.

Updated WEST standings (men's):
                  TEAM WEST OVERALL STREAK
                  IUP 0-0 2-0 W2
                  Pitt-Johnstown 0-0 2-0 W2
                  Slippery Rock 0-0 2-0 W2
                  Seton Hill 0-0 2-0 W2
                  Gannon 0-0 0-0 NA
                  Mercyhurst 0-0 0-0 NA
                  California 0-0 1-1 L1
                  Edinboro 0-0 0-2 L2
                  Clarion 0-0 0-2 L2

Comment

• Why didn't Mercyhurst & Gannon get invited to any of these Atlantic Region crossover tipoff tourneys? Do they decline to participate in those things? Or did no one ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post
                      Why didn't Mercyhurst & Gannon get invited to any of these Atlantic Region crossover tipoff tourneys? Do they decline to participate in those things? Or did no one ask?
                      Mercyhurst typically doesn't participate in the opening weekend. Not sure the reasoning. Gannon does some years and others it does not.

Comment

Why didn't Mercyhurst & Gannon get invited to any of these Atlantic Region crossover tipoff tourneys? Do they decline to participate in those things? Or did no one ask?
                        Typically those teams kick it in gear Thanksgiving weekend or a single game just before.

Comment

• Ashland is hammering Gannon. Almost half. Nearly doubled up.

Comment

• Final at ANGELO DOME..... CAL VULCANS- 76 LINCOLN LIONS- 81. Still missing several critical players due to injuries.

Comment

Ashland is hammering Gannon. Almost half. Nearly doubled up.
                              (That was the only difference between our picks this week, IUPbig. So if Ashland holds, I'll be guaranteed to gain one point on you!)

Comment

(That was the only difference between our picks this week, IUPbig. So if Ashland holds, I'll be guaranteed to gain one point on you!)
                                Bastards. I have a very distinct history of losing every time I pick the Golden Knights.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X