Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaka got his revenge. Marquette blasted Texas tonight.

Comment

• Getting testy in Morgantown. Pitt's Hinson up to 8 treys.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Shaka got his revenge. Marquette blasted Texas tonight.
        Interesting. The much-denigrated Big 10 took Shaka down two games in a row recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Interesting. The much-denigrated Big 10 took Shaka down two games in a row recently.

Marquette has played a brurtal schedule thus far (including the No. 1 and No. 2 teams in the country). Their RPI right now would be astronomical.

Comment

• St. John's at Creighton game is insane.

Comment

• Pitt knocks off #7 Duke. Probably saves Capel for this year.

Comment

• Like anyone needs another reason to hate Duke but they go and give you another reason.

https://www.si.com/college/2024/01/2...edium=news_tab

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                  Like anyone needs another reason to hate Duke but they go and give you another reason.

https://www.si.com/college/2024/01/2...edium=news_tab
                  Boo Hoo

That is the most foul gym for visitors to play inside anywhere in the world. You can't even repeat what those preppy kids yell to the players. They are also literally about a couple feet from the court.

Good for Hinson to tell them to p!ss off. I found it hilarious.

Comment

Boo Hoo

That is the most foul gym for visitors to play inside anywhere in the world. You can't even repeat what those preppy kids yell to the players. They are also literally about a couple feet from the court.

Good for Hinson to tell them to p!ss off. I found it hilarious.
                    There is a picture of him up on the table and the Duke students are giving him the finger.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There is a picture of him up on the table and the Duke students are giving him the finger.
                      That photo is viral. Classic pic.

Comment

• Meanwhile, in the Big 12, WVU follows up a win over Texas with a loss at Oklahoma. I know we're just five games into conference play, but you have everyone except Oklahoma State (0-5 in conference play) within two games of the top seed in the conference (Texas Tech and Kansas State at 4-1; Baylor, Houston, Iowa State, Kansas and Oklahoma at 3-2; everyone else except OkSU at 2-3). I bring this up because the Big 12 always seems to get more teams past the first weekend compared to other leagues (Big Ten) and might be the most unpredictable conference in college basketball at the moment.
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                          Meanwhile, in the Big 12, WVU follows up a win over Texas with a loss at Oklahoma. I know we're just five games into conference play, but you have everyone except Oklahoma State (0-5 in conference play) within two games of the top seed in the conference (Texas Tech and Kansas State at 4-1; Baylor, Houston, Iowa State, Kansas and Oklahoma at 3-2; everyone else except OkSU at 2-3). I bring this up because the Big 12 always seems to get more teams past the first weekend compared to other leagues (Big Ten) and might be the most unpredictable conference in college basketball at the moment.
                          The Big 12 is absolutely brutal in men's basketball. They just beat the hell out of each other. That is a pure gauntlet.

Comment

• The Robert Morris women's coach has resigned.

I wonder if that will tempt any PSAC coaches (a couple, in particular).

Comment

The Robert Morris women's coach has resigned.

I wonder if that will tempt any PSAC coaches (a couple, in particular).
                              Charlie is a good dude. His dad built that program, but he's a typical coach's kid nepo baby. The RMU move to the Horizon and Big South has been a total disaster. The president that forced those moves (and tried paying for it by cutting the most popular program) is long gone.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cleve interviews. RMU plays its cards VERY TIGHT. There will be no leaks about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Charlie is a good dude. His dad built that program, but he's a typical coach's kid nepo baby. The RMU move to the Horizon and Big South has been a total disaster. The president that forced those moves (and tried paying for it by cutting the most popular program) is long gone.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cleve interviews. RMU plays its cards VERY TIGHT. There will be no leaks about this.
                                I wonder if Jess Strom considers finally moving up. I'm surprised she hasn't already to be honest.

Both would be very strong candidates - and already know the area very well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X