• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gannon

Any player departures yet?

Comment

• Comment

How would you know? You didn't go to games or anything to have information!

Yes, there are departures!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          How would you know? You didn't go to games or anything to have information!

Yes, there are departures!
          My guess would be harewood and lee.
          Maybe salsamendi too. Typical year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
            My guess would be harewood and lee.
            Maybe salsamendi too. Typical year.
            As Gannon is scouring the bottom of the barrel for a coach, IUP is nailing down another huge recruit this weekend.

Comment

As Gannon is scouring the bottom of the barrel for a coach, IUP is nailing down another huge recruit this weekend.
              Good for IUP they are a top tier program. No surprise there. Gannon will be there soon enough.

Comment

Bravado best seal the deal. This is a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post
                  Good for IUP they are a top tier program. No surprise there. Gannon will be there soon enough.
                  This one may make the GU faithful cringe a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    This one may make the GU faithful cringe a bit.

Comment

This is Joe's biggest signing in years. But ... he's got to close the deal. That guard trio next year ... SICK

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
                        The other thing that doesn't help matters for Gannon is the Erie Bayhawks - an NBA G-league team playing a few blocks away. Their games are much more fun - my son would rather go there than to Gannon - and they get anyone with kids. Next year is likely the last year for the Bayhawks - they are temporarily hosting the Pelicans' affiliate while their arena is under renovation. The likely demise of the Bayhawks could represent an opportunity for Gannon. Let's see if the Knights can take advantage
                        The Bayhawks are expected to remain in Erie until the 2022-2023 season, when the Pelicans' G-League affiliate will move into their new arena in Birmingham. So, it looks as though there's at least three more years of G-League action in Erie.
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                          The Bayhawks are expected to remain in Erie until the 2022-2023 season, when the Pelicans' G-League affiliate will move into their new arena in Birmingham. So, it looks as though there's at least three more years of G-League action in Erie.
                          Thanks. Thought it was a one-year thing.

Comment

Plain and simple... They got rid of Reilly and they lost David Morris too!

David would've brought the local crowd (non Gannon people) to the Mill. Their loss!!!

Comment

From Tom Reisenweber:
                              Word is the Gannon men's basketball job is down to the final two candidates, a Division I assistant coach and the head coach of a junior college team. I'm guessing a hire is announced next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurst72 View Post
                                From Tom Reisenweber:
                                Word is the Gannon men's basketball job is down to the final two candidates, a Division I assistant coach and the head coach of a junior college team. I'm guessing a hire is announced next week.
                                Reisenweber posts a lot of false info. Don't know if I'd believe him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X