Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Still haven't ponied up on the bets with me and IUPbigIndians...
    ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post

;)
      You talk big and troll the teams who have no posters. Put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

You talk big and troll the teams who have no posters. Put your money where your mouth is.
        He won’t!

Comment

• The King will be departing in approximately 15 minutes. Please keep my seat warm Chicken Hawks

Comment

I don’t recall him ever being so chesty in the past. I don’t hate it, though. It’s a reminder of days gone by and that it’s been too long since these teams have squared off.

Comment

• A little trash talking adds to the sporting experience cmon chicken hawks don’t be soft!

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
                A little trash talking adds to the sporting experience cmon chicken hawks don’t be soft!
                Just don't vanish afterward if the result isn't the one you want. And don't use the traditional 'we just shot bad' excuse. For starters, there is no 'we' ... we'll all be eating popcorn in the bleachers and not shooting the ball.

Safe travels.

Comment

• So...those who have been at these games...how are you feeling about tonight?

As a Philadelphia sports fan....I am conditioned to expect the worst because the worst always happens...but IUP was always my exception.

Is West Liberty unbeatable?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Just don't vanish afterward if the result isn't the one you want. And don't use the traditional 'we just shot bad' excuse. For starters, there is no 'we' ... we'll all be eating popcorn in the bleachers and not shooting the ball.

Safe travels.
                    I’m hard to get rid of

Comment

LOL if he's actually willing to give somebody IUP +20 tonight in the KCAC ... may need mental help (certainly gambling help) more than anything.

Anything is possible but that type of spread is a pretty long shot. I understand the trolling aspect. But, if you float it out there ... back it up.

Just throwing it out there if anybody else wants to give me IUP +20 I'll certainly take the bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                        So...those who have been at these games...how are you feeling about tonight?

As a Philadelphia sports fan....I am conditioned to expect the worst because the worst always happens...but IUP was always my exception.

They'd probably be the favorite in the D1 Tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They'd probably be the favorite in the D1 Tournament.
                          LMAO!!!!

The Philly media is going on about how this is the first year since 1977 no city school is in the tournament. If it was not for Villanova being a national contender for the last decade...that would have happened a few times recently. St. Joe's, LaSalle, Drexel, Penn and Temple are not legit national programs. Temple could be if they hired better coaches and spend more money on the program...they have a decent facility. Penn could at least try to get the Ivy bid...and they play in the best college basketball arena in the US. The Palestra is just too iconic. But St. Joe's hasn't been good in 20 yeas...LaSalle hasn't been relevant since the 1950's and Drexel is a never were.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                            So...those who have been at these games...how are you feeling about tonight?

They have 3 losses… they can be beat!

Comment

• Weird in game stat. IUP shooting only 35% but IUP outrebounding WL by 19 while down 11pts

Comment

• Thanks for having us! The Bryce Butler Complex is a very nice arena. Almost got my 20

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X