• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Congrats to Ben and his men!

Comment

• Wes is suited up and warming up…he played most of the half
        NW 26 MW 25 after 20 minutes…shaping up to be a ‘last bucket wins’ type finish
        Last edited by NWFanatic; 02-24-2024, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Final NW 65 MoWo 57
          NW clinched their 11th straight MIAA title, finished undefeated at home and evened the season series with MoWo
          Last edited by NWFanatic; 02-24-2024, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• why was senior day lw instead of tday?
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
              why was senior day lw instead of tday?
              If I had to guess the girls didn’t want the MoWo game to be Senior Day

Comment

• Just saw a neat photo on FaceBook of Ben helping clean up the bleachers after the game still in his MIAA Championship T-shirt. I tried without luck to upload it

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                  Just saw a neat photo on FaceBook of Ben helping clean up the bleachers after the game still in his MIAA Championship T-shirt. I tried without luck to upload it
                  Do you think maybe HC McCollum is following up to the tradition of former HC Mel Tjeerdsma back in his early first years after arriving on the NW campus and coaching Bearcat football when he would go back to the Bearcat locker room after Sunday church service following a Bearcat game day and do the laundry for the team uniforms? Crazy expectation with this Bearcat culture that someone might feel they have something to live up to. Impressive.
                  Last edited by ZubCat81; 02-25-2024, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Not a good photo but it’ll have to do
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• NW is #2 in the 1st Regional rankings with no way to catch Mankato for 1st

Comment

• It's not likely, but I wouldn't say "no way". Sometimes a loss at the end of a season seems more detrimental than one early, especially if there is some kind of human element involved. A bad loss to a 13-16 Sioux Falls team in their opening NSIC tournament game could hurt them, and if NW would win out including the conference tournament, then who knows? 26-3 with a bad loss at the end of the season vs. a 27-4 team on a 16 game win streak? Again, highly unlikely and I am in no way predicting any of that to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                          It's not likely, but I wouldn't say "no way". Sometimes a loss at the end of a season seems more detrimental than one early, especially if there is some kind of human element involved. A bad loss to a 13-16 Sioux Falls team in their opening NSIC tournament game could hurt them, and if NW would win out including the conference tournament, then who knows? 26-3 with a bad loss at the end of the season vs. a 27-4 team on a 16 game win streak? Again, highly unlikely and I am in no way predicting any of that to happen.
                          Minnesota State is only .003 ahead of NWMSU in RPI right now. In the scenario you described, NW would have a better résumé (but might have to worry about what MSU Moorhead does).

Comment

• NW came from 6 down at the half to outlast UCO 76-70 in a hard fought physical game. UCO is always a tough out in Edmond as they had a 2 game home win streak vs NW broken.
                            Last edited by NWFanatic; 03-01-2024, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                              It's not likely, but I wouldn't say "no way". Sometimes a loss at the end of a season seems more detrimental than one early, especially if there is some kind of human element involved. A bad loss to a 13-16 Sioux Falls team in their opening NSIC tournament game could hurt them, and if NW would win out including the conference tournament, then who knows? 26-3 with a bad loss at the end of the season vs. a 27-4 team on a 16 game win streak? Again, highly unlikely and I am in no way predicting any of that to happen.
                              Is USF about to give NWMO the lucky break they've been missing all these years?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Is USF about to give NWMO the lucky break they've been missing all these years?!?!
                                If only things could go our way just once! Lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X