Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Panther Zavon Godwin has picked up an offer from none other than USI. My question: Why did we lose him to a juco, only for him to pick up other D2 offers?

Meanwhile, Massey predicts our final record on the season will be 5-21. If we DO end up with a 20 LOSS season, what do we do? This is not the direction I expected this season to take. I said from the beginning the goal of the rebuild has to be continual improvement. I do not see any reason we should backslide like this in year 2 of the Cooper regime...It's puzzling, to say the least.

What happened to Deng? He was in attendance watching the Saturday game of our Thanksgiving tourney.

Unless something changes VERY quickly this season will likely set record lows for attendance at the Sportscenter. Something's going to have to give. Everyone on here knows I'm an optimist and I absolutely HATE to think this way...but right now things do not look good for this staff.

Comment

• Part of what's bothering me right now is that during Happy Osborne's tenure the WORST record we had was 22-9 (not counting the Jason Mayes interim season) and to be honest even the 28-3 season we had felt...mediocre...due largely to the poor showing in the national tournament. By comparison last season and the start of this season are nothing less than disastrous. If we start the conference season 0-2 ... ugh. I don't even know what I think right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
        Former Panther Zavon Godwin has picked up an offer from none other than USI. My question: Why did we lose him to a juco, only for him to pick up other D2 offers?

Meanwhile, Massey predicts our final record on the season will be 5-21. If we DO end up with a 20 LOSS season, what do we do? This is not the direction I expected this season to take. I said from the beginning the goal of the rebuild has to be continual improvement. I do not see any reason we should backslide like this in year 2 of the Cooper regime...It's puzzling, to say the least.

What happened to Deng? He was in attendance watching the Saturday game of our Thanksgiving tourney.

Unless something changes VERY quickly this season will likely set record lows for attendance at the Sportscenter. Something's going to have to give. Everyone on here knows I'm an optimist and I absolutely HATE to think this way...but right now things do not look good for this staff.

He couldn't make grades at KWC. 1) Maybe USI will be "easier" and/or 2) Maybe he is more mature and will concentrate on studies

Comment

• Comment

• You are exactly right about that ridiculous call changing the entire game that night.

Comment

• We all think coaching is an issue but can not point to what is happening that makes us get so bad after showing we can play with the team we are playing. I am going to replay some games to see if there is a pattern. Our best plays seem to be when we take the ball out under the basket..these plays are set up by our experienced Asst. coach. I never thought he was a great coach but maybe he should be more involved during the game.

Comment

• If we start off the conference schedule at 0-2 I could see there being a case for firing Cooper and handing the keys to Bezold. Not saying that would happen...and not saying I necessarily WANT it to happen...but if it did, I think I would be supportive of the move.

Comment

• Well, that was a much better performance and hopefully it gives these guys some much needed belief and confidence!

Comment

• Look at the website pic from Ohio Dominicana game. WoW! Ghost town.
                    Harper could have said a day prior that the guys were going to play intrasquad HORSE the next day at 10 am and attendance would have been higher.
                    Even Sloppy would have had more in the seats.

Comment

• Your input is neither required nor desired.

Comment

• Looks like the team is starting to come together. That's good because it was starting to get really stressful lol

Comment

Your input is neither required nor desired.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                            Look at the website pic from Ohio Dominicana game. WoW! Ghost town.
                            Harper could have said a day prior that the guys were going to play intrasquad HORSE the next day at 10 am and attendance would have been higher.
                            Even Sloppy would have had more in the seats.
                            Last edited by Lawson; 12-08-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Looks like the team is starting to come together. That's good because it was starting to get really stressful lol

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X