Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SC only seats 5,000. There was more than 10% at both games this week. I get your points, but if you must be an a-hole at least be a factual one.

Comment

• Originally posted by pantherfan View Post

The SC only seats 5,000. There was more than 10% at both games this week. I get your points, but if you must be an a-hole at least be a factual one.

Comment

• Attendance was 577 for ODU, 605 for Tiffin.

Comment

• It may be too simple to say our players are beginning to play as we expected. Based on their records our players have not preformed the way they should. It seems to me that Cooper has calmed down and learned that the Bell way will not work with everyone. Our experienced Asst. Coach has help bunches. He is allowing players to miss shots and sticking with ones that are skilled and they are producing. These two wins show, with little doubt, that hustle helps get wins. I still think the rotation needs work but having four skilled guards on the floor spreads the floor and exposes the weak link of the defense. I hope the best is yet to come.

Comment

• Oh, by the way, I don't know details as to why, but news is Tarik Dixon is red shirted this season.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Sasha is going to be cleared soon???

Comment

• I had heard Dec 13th awhile back. Hoping that is still the case and he is eligible this week.

Comment

• That would be great..he is no Stew but he should help.

Comment

• I thought Liz took a little shot at the G MAC saying that after 20 others Lamp made POW. POW is many times tough and truth is entire KWCWBB team should be POW many times.

So far they, I think, have ten players that have reached double figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                      I thought Liz took a little shot at the G MAC saying that after 20 others Lamp made POW. POW is many times tough and truth is entire KWCWBB team should be POW many times.

So far they, I think, have ten players that have reached double figures.
                      Who doesn't take a shot at the G-MAC lately?

Comment

• Hey while we're taking shots can we recognize they can't get the stats right on their web page? They only have 5 of KWC's games in there, and it's not even the first 5.

Comment

• 'The best fans for KWCWBB players are on the bench" Everyone wants their teammates to be successful. Says a lot about this team.

Comment

• I felt good about our G-MAC chances until seeing how the teams we beat played this week. Not so sure about tonight being a good game. A lot depends on out bigs.

Comment

• I agree Cedarville should be tougher than our other conference games so far. I'm just hoping that we've truly turned a corner with these guys and play a good, solid 40 minutes. If you look at our losses on the season so far, they have been caused more by us playing poorly than the other team playing well. I think that's what had me SO frustrated and worried for a while. It's one thing to be outplayed but something entirely different to look like you've got no clue what you're doing on the court. For example, if we come out of the locker room and play the second half against USI with the same fire as we did the first, we win that game. Adding Stew Currie has done this team a WORLD of good. Even when he doesn't stuff the stat sheet his energy is contagious. And when confident Jo Griffin is on the court it's a completely different team, too. Hopefully that's the Jo Griffin that continues showing up the rest of the season.

Comment

• Also, Walsh is probably the best team in the conference and they beat Tiffin by a smaller margin than we did. Not that margin means that much, but just saying that to illustrate that Tiffin losing to them doesn't do anything to downplay our win against them. The ODU loss to Malone does look bad, though, I'll give you that much.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X