Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

The full roster with current photos and bios will probably come out with a team photo when practice starts under NCAA D2 rules.

It's? no secret that Kentucky Wesleyan College would be stronger in athletics if they had more traditional students. I am a BIG fan of getting high school students on campus. The College can utilize their residential students to do so. I also like church camps for high school students.

The first private College campus I was ever on was KWC when they hosted the Regional Speech Festival for Kentucky Schools. I was in Junior High School then, which was 7th-8th grades. The best recruiters are those with a passion and a love for KWC. It's always been that way. Get them on campus, mmkay.

Comment

BTW, the campus is more beautiful than ever.

Comment

Well, I have lost my Harlon Hill Winner status. Somebody must be mad at me. You just can't get ahead in this world.

Comment

I started as a waterboy then moved up to "Squad Member". I now look down on lowly waterboys.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
            I started as a waterboy then moved up to "Squad Member". I now look down on lowly waterboys.
            It's alright for the USI bunch to literally try and destroy Coach Watson and DJ can spew hate of any kind. USI can blatantly lie on this Board. Yet, I have no idea why I was stripped of my status.

I realize I'm getting elderly and lonely. I know I say stupid things. However, I want the Panther Athletic Fund to cash my check that I sent to Coach Osborne, and it was not the first one. I even asked Coach Osborne in a recent letter to forgive my statements from the past on this Board. I also know that I have been faithful to the KWC athletic department for years, giving thousands of dollars that I had a hard time sparing, and I have never been a wealthy man. I love my Alma Mater. I want to give the college at least half my estate when I die.

During Corey Crowder's senior season I wrote an in depth article on KWC basketball featuring Corey and Coach Wayne Chapman as the Sports Editor for the Providence Journal Enterprise. That newspaper was sent to every member of The Kentucky Press Association, and Coach Chapman sent me a wonderful thank you letter.

I love Kentucky Wesleyan College for what the college has done for me, but more importantly it was the UMC who helped get me through college when I was literally a hungry College student.

If it had not been for the free meals at the Baptist Student Union, UMSF, and wonderful UM lay people, I would have starved. I want nothing but the best for KWC.

I also strongly supported the hiring of Bart Darrell. His father's Plus Center initiative absolutely laid the foundation for me to be able to express myself through the written word.
            Last edited by alumnifan; 09-26-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
              It's alright for the USI bunch to literally try and destroy Coach Watson and DJ can spew hate of any kind. USI can blatantly lie on this Board. Yet, I have no idea why I was stripped of my status.

I realize I'm getting elderly and lonely. I know I say stupid things. However, I want the Panther Athletic Fund to cash my check that I sent to Coach Osborne, and it was not the first one. I even asked Coach Osborne in a recent letter to forgive my statements from the past on this Board. I also know that I have been faithful to the KWC athletic department for years, giving thousands of dollars that I had a hard time sparing, and I have never been a wealthy man. I love my Alma Mater. I want to give the college at least half my estate when I die.

During Corey Crowder's senior season I wrote an in depth article on KWC basketball featuring Corey and Coach Wayne Chapman as the Sports Editor for the Providence Journal Enterprise. That newspaper was sent to every member of The Kentucky Press Association, and Coach Chapman sent me a wonderful thank you letter.

I love Kentucky Wesleyan College for what the college has done for me, but more importantly it was the UMC who helped get me through college when I was literally a hungry College student.

If it had not been for the free meals at the Baptist Student Union, UMSF, and wonderful UM lay people, I would have starved. I want nothing but the best for KWC.

I also strongly supported the hiring of Bart Darrell. His father's Plus Center initiative absolutely laid the foundation for me to be able to express myself through the written word.
              I was under the impression that your "Harlon Hill" status was due to a message board donation, since your reputation points are really not all that high. Did the status time out after a year?

Comment

Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                I was under the impression that your "Harlon Hill" status was due to a message board donation, since your reputation points are really not all that high. Did the status time out after a year?
                I couldn't ever figure out what any of those "statuses" actually meant anyway -- never seemed to be on Rep Power, # of posts, or really anything.

Comment

it looks like everyone lost their status title

Comment

Is this talk about status on a college thread a joke??

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                      Is this talk about status on a college thread a joke??
                      In all honesty, it's a step above the dumpster fires that some other threads have become.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
                        I couldn't ever figure out what any of those "statuses" actually meant anyway -- never seemed to be on Rep Power, # of posts, or really anything.
                        It was based on quantity of posts, definitely not quality. And yes everyone has lost their status. I still consider myself an "All American" kind of guy. "Badges? We don't need no stinky badges!"

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
                          I still consider myself an "All American" kind of guy. "Badges? We don't need no stinky badges!"
                          Come on -- admit that you and I are both water boys.

Comment

I think my status was "Fairly Rational"

Comment

All of the U of L ruckus flies in here just as practice is about to start. It's shocking really. Pitino has enough money to do whatever he wants unless criminal charges are filed.

I thought U of L would get a slap on the wrist. It's not such an honor now to be cozy with Rick Pitino. What kind of team will Louisville have this season now? Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                                All of the U of L ruckus flies in here just as practice is about to start. It's shocking really. Pitino has enough money to do whatever he wants unless criminal charges are filed.

I thought U of L would get a slap on the wrist. It's not such an honor now to be cozy with Rick Pitino. What kind of team will Louisville have this season now? Wow!
                                One of the best coaches in my lifetime. There is just too much dirty business going on for him not to know something. Too bad his legacy is tainted. I really feel bad for the kids on this team. They are playing on the deck of the Titanic, all though you wonder if any of them are on the take

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X