Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

If your hap py and you know it. Clap your hands.

Comment

• Comment

Anyone else get their season tickets? I'm excited to see the upgrades to the SC!

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
          Anyone else get their season tickets? I'm excited to see the upgrades to the SC!
          I am hearing more excitement about SC than the our team this year. Weakest team Coach Happy has had in my opinion.

Comment

If you want to write them off after 2 games that's fine. I will be in my seat supporting them just like every other year.

Comment

If you want to write them off after 2 games that's fine. I will be in my seat supporting them just like every other year.

Comment

You'll have to forgive me for not giving a damn what you think Mr. Schitzo 8 userames

Comment

You'll have to forgive me for not giving a damn what you think Mr. Schitzo 8 userames
                  You are absolutely correct, DJ Silky Disturbed Stan Gerard has at least 3 usernames. You can ask your radio guy Joel Utley who I have great respect for about Gerard and his antics when he was the USI radio lackey to Darin Smith years ago. Gerard is a clown and USI doesn't claim him. I did games in the SC and always loved speaking to Joel Utley, the man is a legend to all of us who grew up listening to games on radio in the Evansville/Owensboro area. Joel is classy, the complete opposite of Silky Stan Gerard.

Comment

Stan will never coach in Kentucky and his days are numbered at UIndy.

Comment

It's hard for Happy to win with seven scholarship players. He will turn it around in the second semester. Happy is a good man and will produce a great team next seaon.

Comment

I get upset after a loss and say things I shouldn't, but I know Coach Osborne loves KWC. That means more to me than a coach using the KWC head coaching job as a stepping stone.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                          Stan will never coach in Kentucky and his days are numbered at UIndy.
                          FYI, they claim Sicko 8 Usernames is a former USI radio assistant...similar name to but not the same guy as UIndy's coach.

Comment

Isn't the 7 scholarship players his doing? He has a full allotment of scholarships...are there injuries besides your best player?

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                            It's hard for Happy to win with seven scholarship players. He will turn it around in the second semester. Happy is a good man and will produce a great team next seaon.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
                              Isn't the 7 scholarship players his doing? He has a full allotment of scholarships...are there injuries besides your best player?
                              Injury to best player, one kicked off the team before the season for conduct unbecoming, one left the team just after practice because he couldn't keep up with the other guards and wasn't going to get enough playing time to suit him.

Comment

Just some thoughts before we all slice our wrist. USI in the second game of the season had several players that had played together for years. We had 6 players that have known each other for three months. Our best played did not play. We out scored them in the second half. I believe USI is a better team they are bigger and have really good freshman. They just beat a D1 on their home court. Do not listen to the haters (the only thing they hate more than themselves is KWC) about this KWC team. They may be a year away but will compete and get better...much better!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X