Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

I am not criticizing Happy. I am criticizing the fact that two scholarship players have been kicked off the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
      We are going to have a good team based on what I see tonight.
      KWC is down 38 points with just under 10 minutes to play. What are you seeing?

Comment

skill and a real team. Once they understand what they can do and what they can not do they will be good. Louisville is just too big but Harris would have helped. D2 teams will not block 12 shots or have 17 steals. 37 points due to turn overs will not happen after they play together for awhile.

Comment

Dakota Quinn is going to be a monster in the G-MAC. PGs won't have to deal with defense like they saw tonight again this season. Wings will be very good - Bell and Cardwell in particular. Warnock is an improvement over Vigilance in terms of skill. Hopefully Harris just has a bruised knee and nothing more significant. I'm not sure what you expect going into a game like this. Northwest Mo. brought back their entire national championship team and Duke beat them by a very similar point spread, 93-60. I loved Happy's thinly veiled dig at USI in the postgame interview, where he said something along the lines of "we could have played an exhibition against someone that's not even in our organization and won big, but how much does that help us?" I mean, obviously U of L is no Manchester but I guess you get exhibitions against whomever you can, eh, Rod? Also, I'm sure we got a nice payday out of the game tonight so there's that, too.

Comment

Agree I see lots of reason to be up beat about this team. Warnock should get better and he did not try to do what he shouldn't. Our guards will learn to fine the weak link of the defense and we will see lots of lay ups. Not blocks.

For the record Warnock replaced the dismissed player. He has scolly.

Comment

going to be harder now to blow through gmac schedule. if kdub goes 0-2 in small classic this weekend I will say it now. DONE! say good bye to NCAA. hard to tell in games tonight. one played payed semi pro players at Louisville and other non scholarship glorified itramural team.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
                Dakota Quinn is going to be a monster in the G-MAC. PGs won't have to deal with defense like they saw tonight again this season. Wings will be very good - Bell and Cardwell in particular. Warnock is an improvement over Vigilance in terms of skill. Hopefully Harris just has a bruised knee and nothing more significant. I'm not sure what you expect going into a game like this. Northwest Mo. brought back their entire national championship team and Duke beat them by a very similar point spread, 93-60. I loved Happy's thinly veiled dig at USI in the postgame interview, where he said something along the lines of "we could have played an exhibition against someone that's not even in our organization and won big, but how much does that help us?" I mean, obviously U of L is no Manchester but I guess you get exhibitions against whomever you can, eh, Rod? Also, I'm sure we got a nice payday out of the game tonight so there's that, too.

Comment

Someone please tell me Harris is going to play this weekend ?

Comment

Is KWC down to 7 scholarship players now?

Comment

Haven't heard anything official but MI J Russell indicated Harris was walking around on the sidelines during the 2nd half at UL and had the knee wrapped only (no ice, etc) so that would be a promising sign.

Comment

He is in the game notes ( I know doesn't mean much) I know he had a scan the next morning. No news should be good news.

I think USI is going to have their hands full Friday. I do think the USI center will make the difference but guards will be about equal.

We should get the W and I hope we can get some rest.

Comment

Comment

Milligan played well against UL, so hopefully he'll be able to pick up the slack in the front court until Harris returns.

Comment

USI wins tonight by 11 and if Harris is out for you all we win by 18 on Saturday.

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                              He is in the game notes ( I know doesn't mean much) I know he had a scan the next morning. No news should be good news.

I think USI is going to have their hands full Friday. I do think the USI center will make the difference but guards will be about equal.

We should get the W and I hope we can get some rest.

Comment

We can talk about the games tomorrow. Not having our best player will hurt but a good chance to show heart and grit.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X