Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
    You're all a bunch of Drunkards!
    🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
    I rezemble that remark (hiccup, belch).

Comment

POY do not forget Wendell Davis from Ashland. If healthy he may be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
        I rezemble that remark (hiccup, belch).
        Yea all u lewaville people do is go to jail and git drunk off all that spechal batched licker that only rich city slickers kin git. Here's ur payoff deputy!

Comment

I hope this is not the real afan

Comment

Comment

Not many good teams have come to the Sportscenter in the past 50 games!

There is a flaw in your logic. Findlay has not played two games against KWC yet as a member of the G-MAC. I know Findlay is a very good team. However, Wesleyan is approaching​ 50 straight wins at Home in the Sportscenter.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
                Not many good teams have come to the Sportscenter in the past 50 games!
                I guess you could have licked them all by yourself?

Comment

Kentucky Wesleyan was ranked #5 last season in the final NABC poll. They could have advanced in the tournament, but they did the right thing and suspended Sam Williams for one game. That was an administrative call. KWC represents the best of Small College NCAA D2 programs in the present era. The athletic department at the college is only going to get better.
                  Last edited by alumnifan; 08-04-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Malek Harris is a junior and he's the real deal.

Comment

If he is better than Taren Sullivan at Findlay, he is a very good player. The POY for the Midwest Region will come down to Zach Hankins at Ferris, Adam Eberhard at BU, or Sullivan at Findlay.
                      Harris didn't even show what he could do last year and that effort was impressive. Watch him play this season if you get a chance.

Comment

There is a flaw in your logic. Findlay has not played two games against KWC yet as a member of the G-MAC. I know Findlay is a very good team. However, Wesleyan is approaching​ 50 straight wins at Home in the Sportscenter.
                        I was saying that KWC may lose more games to Findlay this upcoming year than KWC lost all together last year. That is they could play Findlay as many as 4 times this year (2 regular season games, GMAC tourney and possibly the regional.) Could definitely lose at least 3 of those.

Comment

Here is my preseason prediction for the entire 2017-2018 season:

1. I don't give a rats azz about any preseason prediction. All I care about is Kentucky Wesleyan winning, and they are winners. You can never count them out against any team in any game in Division 2.

Comment

Here is my preseason prediction for the entire 2017-2018 season:

1. I don't give a rats azz about any preseason prediction. All I care about is Kentucky Wesleyan winning, and they are winners. You can never count them out against any team in any game in Division 2.
                            Sounds like a prediction.

Comment

Sounds like a prediction.
                              It's not about me trying to be too boastful. It's a fact. It takes a lot of skill and (not luck) resources for any program to do what Wesleyan has done and is doing. It's about tradition, knowledge, and a great commitment to have the basketball program that Kentucky Wesleyan has. No D2 team can come to the Sportscenter, go through the motions and win. Momentum was really high for KWC for two years under Coach Lee. If the cards had fell in their favor, they would have been back to back Regional Champions. Now, St. Joe has closed it's doors. Anything can happen to any team over the course of the season.

Comment

Happy Osborne will have talent this season. We just have not seen the talent yet. We know Malek Harris is going to be a strong Post player. Brandon Hatton has had a season under his belt and when the official roster is posted we will know more about Colton Elkins and Sam Williams.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X