Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
    Makes no sense unless you look at what he did in junior college. Out played many D1 recruits. He is from Bellarmine back yard. He was recruited by signee Bell. He and Bell are recruiting other Indiana players. His is as close to a freshman as you can get. Always take the best player you can is a good rule.
    I get what you are saying but way too many guards

Comment

If we're going to be this guard heavy it looks like we're going to have to play a real run-n-gun style which if nothing else should be exciting to watch. Four quick guards on the court with Malek Harris in the post, as fast and athletic as he is? I don't know if we'll be able to rebound but nobody's going to outrun us, you can bet on that.

Comment

How does it work for JUCO players? He's a soph, and VC shows we've offered him, not that he's signed. So is that kind of like offering a high school junior? Kid will play his last year at his current school then sign somewhere? If that's the case, then this is a recruit for next year, not this year.

Comment

Could be both..he could come to KWC or stay and play with lake Land. The offer may even be for next year. it could be that one or more of our signees is having degree issues. I do know Josh is a very good player that got over looked in HS due to who he played with. Several good coaches have loaded up with guards this year. I think some coaches have learned that 6'1000" 50% free throw shooters do not win as much as hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
            Could be both..he could come to KWC or stay and play with lake Land. The offer may even be for next year. it could be that one or more of our signees is having degree issues. I do know Josh is a very good player that got over looked in HS due to who he played with. Several good coaches have loaded up with guards this year. I think some coaches have learned that 6'1000" 50% free throw shooters do not win as much as hoped.
            I agree about the 6-10 example but we jump from 6-2 to 6-8, could use a good 3 slot, 6-5 area that can jump etc

Comment

I know for sure Happy is traveling looking for rebounding. I am afraid there are slim pickings but he may have a lead. New coach onboard may know of players.

Comment

Kentucky Wesleyan Athletics announced on Facebook that renovations are underway at the Soccer Fields, including installation of new lights. They posted progress photos.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                  The Disciples from God's Chosen. Don't know if they play hoops or not, but if so surprised Wod hasn't scheduled them 3-4 times.
                  You know absolutely Nothing about KWC Football. I'm not criticizing Brent anymore. They lost a close conference game against AB last season and defeated conference foe Malone.

They open at Murray State on Senior night at MSU. I will be attending the game with the retired Professor of Agriculture from Murray State.

They will then play a HBCU D2 Team in Livingstone from the CIAA along with Kentucky State, and the other G-MAC teams. They play a D1 team and 9 D2 games.
                  Last edited by alumnifan; 07-12-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                    Iif they were a mid pack or above gulf south program they would be what I call legit. But they play made up schools like Gods Hands or something like that When they make D2 postseason last if ever?
                    I guess USI is legit because they have NO Football team. You know even less about Football than the stupid ass remarks you make about basketball.

You function on this Board as an unknown Troll. I don't operate in that capacity.

Comment

Tomorrow will mark one month from when dorms open to first year students. Wesleyan has a tradition of putting together fun and interesting activities for freshman orientation. I had a great time at mine a lifetime ago.

So, an official Roster has to be in by then. I have no idea if they are playing in the Dust Bowl.

Comment

Jordan Jacks signed with Team Lahti in the Finnish 1A Division. He is the first American to sign with this Pro League in Sweden.

Comment

Jordan Jacks played on a team in a Pro Scout Event in Las Vegas this summer. He was named to the First Team.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                            Tomorrow will mark one month from when dorms open to first year students. Wesleyan has a tradition of putting together fun and interesting activities for freshman orientation. I had a great time at mine a lifetime ago.

So, an official Roster has to be in by then. I have no idea if they are playing in the Dust Bowl.
                            Please quote an NCAA ruling including Section and Page where the upcoming Roster has to be in on the day the dorms open.

That might be a guide that Kentucky Wesleyan likes to go by, but I want to see the NCAA Division II rules on that subject.

Comment

Originally posted by North Ala Screwdriver View Post
                              Please quote an NCAA ruling including Section and Page where the upcoming Roster has to be in on the day the dorms open.

That might be a guide that Kentucky Wesleyan likes to go by, but I want to see the NCAA Division II rules on that subject.
                              It's not. Just ask any SID or athletic trainer when they get an "official roster" haha

Comment

I think what he means is that there's an assumption that if you're going to be on the team then you'd have to be enrolled and in class when the semester begins, regardless of an actual published roster. But that's just a guess.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X