Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

The new Track and Field is nice. It is all done in neutral/normal colors. It has an enclosed press box and open stands for viewing. The track is black with yellow and white stripes. The student athletes seemed thrilled. Coach Tony Rowe will organize the first ever collegiate track and field meet in Owensboro, KY in the Spring of 2018.

Comment

We will see a Wesleyan branded basketball team this season. What does that mean? It means the coaching staff holds every player accountable in the classroom, on the court and especially off the court, and they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
        We will see a Wesleyan branded basketball team this season. What does that mean? It means the coaching staff holds every player accountable in the classroom, on the court and especially off the court, and they like it.
        How is this different from years past?

Comment

Anyone know anything about pro BB coming back to Owensboro?

I think Afan paints a pretty picture but with today's kids it is not possible. Too many outside things affecting their heads.

Comment

I'm just curious why this is the first year they'll be held accountable. If players and coaches haven't been held accountable for their actions as afan states, kwc has some serious admin problems.

Comment

Each year several players have been told they are not coming back...one of our best players did not play in the NCAA regional. enough said

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                Each year several players have been told they are not coming back...one of our best players did not play in the NCAA regional. enough said
                Roster should be coming back out soon, at least 3 from Evansville. Maybe they will be effective against USI , ha.

Comment

6"10" on the way..not a great player but will help.

Comment

6"10" on the way..not a great player but will help.
                    Good to hear

Comment

My rumor had the correct school but wrong player. We got a better player than my rumor indicated. We got a good rebounder that has never lived up to his ratings.

We now have four 6'7" players taller. Not much between 6'2" and 6'7" but we have guards that will lead and keep the ball moving and will help get good shots. Three point shooting will be spread over more players and better. I think Harris will lead many fast breaks ending in three points shots when lay ups are not there.

Comment

My rumor had the correct school but wrong player. We got a better player than my rumor indicated. We got a good rebounder that has never lived up to his ratings.

We now have four 6'7" players taller. Not much between 6'2" and 6'7" but we have guards that will lead and keep the ball moving and will help get good shots. Three point shooting will be spread over more players and better. I think Harris will lead many fast breaks ending in three points shots when lay ups are not there.
                        The newest looks somewhat promising to me, like u say, not much between bigs and guards

Comment

Cardwell and Hatton are strong and big over 6'2" and are good at rebounding. Both can guard taller players. Speed for long rebounds is sometimes needed when teams put up a bunch of threes.

Amir will be running his tail off for the next couple of months. He can rebound just needs to learn to get the ball out fast. Having three guards on the floor will help with that.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                            I'm just curious why this is the first year they'll be held accountable. If players and coaches haven't been held accountable for their actions as afan states, kwc has some serious admin problems.
                            I never said KWC has an administration problem.

Comment

There is so much pain and disappointment across the river some just can not stop trying to spread their BS to others. Pay them no attention.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                                I never said KWC has an administration problem.
                                I said they did if they hadn't been held accountable in years past as you stated.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X