Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

#17 and #18 is not bad. There are over 300 programs in D2. Wesleyan could easily be in the top 10 this season.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
      #17 and #18 is not bad. There are over 300 programs in D2. Wesleyan could easily be in the top 10 this season.
      But many of the schools who averaged much more in attendance have moved on to d1. All the Dakota schools,NKU, cal st b, etc,Winston Salem

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
        Thats pretty sad because USI attendance was horrid. Just goes to show nobody wants to see the products being put on the floor. I remember when KWC was averaging 3000+ a game and USI was over 2000.
        Or, it goes to show that attendance has dropped everywhere in D2 (which we've been saying for years) and your attendance really wasn't nearly as bad as you guys like to whine about it being.

Comment

I think it's sad that such a storied program, the best in Division II history, would be behind us considering our attendance is dropping like a freaking rock!

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
          Or, it goes to show that attendance has dropped everywhere in D2 (which we've been saying for years) and your attendance really wasn't nearly as bad as you guys like to whine about it being.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
            I think it's sad that such a storied program, the best in Division II history, would be behind us considering our attendance is dropping like a freaking rock!
            Really appreciate your negativity and overall disgruntled attitude toward everything D2.

Comment

Really appreciate your negativity and overall disgruntled attitude toward everything D2.
              So many more entertainment offerings theses days competing for dollars. Also a strong U.K. Basketball program which has some parallel times

Comment

Wesleyan could do better attendance wise, we know that. The truth is Wesleyan leaving the GLVC hurt that conference in men's basketball, probably baseball as well. It also hurt KWC in basketball. That's a fact, but the move was worth it.

Bellarmine and USI should schedule home and away games every season with KWC, or at least rotate each year. That needs to get done and everyone act like adults in the process, especially the coaches from all three teams. That is the Wesleyan Way! Leave your petty grievances behind and help all three teams every year.

Comment

I want to see the inside of the Sportscenter. It has already gotten a crucial project done and more work in the arena were the two most crucial improvements. A refinished court will obviously make a big difference with a digital Scoring Table that further lights up the court. I bet they keep working on it. Somebody may want the Owensboro Sportscenter on CBS.
                  Last edited by alumnifan; 08-14-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I want to see the inside of the Sportscenter. It has already gotten a crucial project done and more work in the arena were the two most crucial improvements. A refinished court will obviously make a big difference with a digital Scoring Table that further lights up the court. I bet they keep working on it. Somebody may want the Owensboro Sportscenter on CBS.
                    Saw something else on Twitter related to KWC Basketball, Willie Patterson , from Indianapolis has committed to KWC. Anyone aware of him?

Comment

Yeah so they can televise the 50/50 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
                        Saw something else on Twitter related to KWC Basketball, Willie Patterson , from Indianapolis has committed to KWC. Anyone aware of him?
                        Yeah I saw that a while back. Thinking he may be on the club team? Not sure...haven't seen anything other that just the quick blurb on Twitter.

Comment

Club a number come in each year. they have fun but get killed by Jr college teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                            Club a number come in each year. they have fun but get killed by Jr college teams.
                            Saw where Panthers signed a 6-6 player, Evan Millican from Evansville. I read on Twitter that a Ast coach from KWC made a comment to Colton Elkins about hope he comes back soon? Only post I see from Colton is about hunting

Comment

Colton said he missed kdub and show a video of being in the dressing room.

Comment

First year students move in tomorrow. Then the upperclassmen will follow. I think within two to three weeks the 2017-2018 Roster with photos and profiles will be posted, or they should.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X