Ethan Hiester / LB / West Virginia

Tanner Krevokuch / TE / Fairmont State

Blayne Romano / QB / Mars Hill

Qadir White / OL / Syracuse

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    Mak Sexton has “entered the workforce” per Matt’s article the Gazette. That’s going to dampen expectations around here. I don’t care who they find out there, the reality is having Mak back for a second year would have been better than whatever they find on the scrap heap later this spring.

I know not everyone was fond of Mak because he did have a tendency to throw into coverage, but that kid could make throws that you see at the D1 level. His arm talent was exceptional for DII.
    Feel like the PSAC is going to be wide open this year with all the signal callers of the top teams moving on now. Everyone is breaking in new guys, could make for a fun year. Maybe like 2010 when Mercyhurst came out of nowhere and won the league.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Mak Sexton has “entered the workforce” per Matt’s article the Gazette. That’s going to dampen expectations around here. I don’t care who they find out there, the reality is having Mak back for a second year would have been better than whatever they find on the scrap heap later this spring.

I know not everyone was fond of Mak because he did have a tendency to throw into coverage, but that kid could make throws that you see at the D1 level. His arm talent was exceptional for DII.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Clarion offered me last night. They wanted to pull and IUP and swoop in at the last minute.

I told them I think I'm a bit out of their core age demographic. They were watching film from the 90s and liked what they saw.
    Their coaching staff is old enough to have recruited you in the 90s

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I agree, but only because I follow it on Elon's app. This year was weird, for those in the "have not" end of the spectrum, there aren't many recruits who chose them over a "have" program. Also, so many kids with 1 FBS PWO, a lower FCS offer, offers from Clarion and Lock Haven, and every D3 program between Columbus and State College.
    Clarion offered me last night. They wanted to pull and IUP and swoop in at the last minute.

I told them I think I'm a bit out of their core age demographic. They were watching film from the 90s and liked what they saw.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    For numerous reasons, I hate Signing Day hype.

But, it sure appears Tort has a loaded class coming aboard.
    I agree, but only because I follow it on Elon's app. This year was weird, for those in the "have not" end of the spectrum, there aren't many recruits who chose them over a "have" program. Also, so many kids with 1 FBS PWO, a lower FCS offer, offers from Clarion and Lock Haven, and every D3 program between Columbus and State College.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    For numerous reasons, I hate Signing Day hype.

But, it sure appears Tort has a loaded class coming aboard.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

official announcement this morning, Clarion it is. Let's call it wings when IUP visits this year and a trip to 9th street deli next time I pop into a camp practice?
    Fair enough

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

Double or nothing on the wings IUP gets him.
    official announcement this morning, Clarion it is. Let's call it wings when IUP visits this year and a trip to 9th street deli next time I pop into a camp practice?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The QB from Upper Merion officially signed. I haven't seen if the other verbal QB did or not.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Bingo, although I thought I saw there was some movement on being able to offer in state by a few PSAC schools to bordering states. I also could have just made that up too.
    IUP discounted out of state by 20 percent.

That said, I still doubt they venture out much aside from some transfers.

If anything, they've started to hit the WPIAL and Pittsburgh City League harder in the past several years. They have a strong footing in Central PA and grab quite a few out of the Philly area.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

Tort would have to really amp up his CO-OP Gear ad campaign for us to go out of state much.
    Bingo, although I thought I saw there was some movement on being able to offer in state by a few PSAC schools to bordering states. I also could have just made that up too.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

No place is too far.
    Tort would have to really amp up his CO-OP Gear ad campaign for us to go out of state much.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Too far south for yins.
    No place is too far.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Jason McBride Jr., Aliquippa, has signed.

DL / 6'3", 300 lbs.

IUP was his 8th (and final) offer.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X